Chapter 23: Happy (Belated) Birthday Jesy!

• Dedicated to Jesy Nelson

Okay, so this chapter is suppose to be all about of the boys. But, since today's Jesy's birthday, I can't do that, so half of the chapter will be about the boys, then the rest will be about the girls. Got it? Good.

Previously in Back to Reality:

"Oh that was frustrating!" Jesy said.

"I agree!" I said. Then we heard a few screams. Then, two girls walked into the room, leaving me and Leigh a confused face.

____________________________

Liam's POV:

"Morning guys!'' I said, walking into Niall and Zayn's room.

"Morning!" Niall said. "Where's Larry?"

"Niall, for the final time, they aren't gay!" I stated. Then, there was an awkward moment of silence. "They're still sleeping in the other room." I said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, okay." Niall said, nodding his head. Then, Lou walked into the room, with her hair products, and a very jumpy Lux running in the room. "LUUUUUUUUUX!" Niall yelled, carrying her and spinning around.

"So Liam, are you ready?" Lou asked.

"Yes, yes I am." I said.

"Did you take a shower?" She asked. I smelled BOTH of my armpits, to double check. "You didn't take a shower?!"

"No, I was kidding, of course I did!" I said. I sat down, and Lou started to do my hair.

*later on*

"Niall! It's your turn!" Lou said.

"Aww. No fair! Lux and I are playing the Prince and Princess." Niall whined.

"Well, the prince, needs to get his hair styled by his royal hair stylist!" Lou stated.

"Pwinces can get thwere styled by pweasants?" Lux asked.

"Yes, and Prince Liam is gonna fill in for Prince Niall so he can get his hair styled." Lou said.

"Are you trying to let her be a sl-" I asked.

"NO! And, don't say that here!" Lou snapped.

"Okay, Okay!"

Zayn's POV:

*in his dream*

I woke up, and saw rainbows, unicorns, corn dogs flying, rainbow sprinkles falling down, and that happy stuff. What the hell?

What is going on?

This is not suppose to happen?

WHERE IS PERRIE?!!!

*dream ends*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" I screamed.

"Oh good! Your awake. I'm almost done with Niall's, just go take a shower, or put some deodorant and I'll do your hair!" Lou said.

"Why dwid wou scweam Zaynie Waynie?" Lux asked. Lux always calls me Zaynie Waynie, which is cute and I don't mind at all!

What should I say?

Perrie? No, she doesn't understand.

Erm... I peed my pants? Ew, no!

Monster at my door? That's a good one.

"A monster was at my door and I got scared!" I said.

"Oh, Okway!" Lux said. Phew! I got out of my bed and Lux gave me a questioning look. "what's dat?" She asked.