Chapter 16: Right now, I wish you were here with me

Previously in Back to Reality:

The girls were laughing at me and I was glaring at them. When they saw my glare, they stopped laughing, and leaving us with an awkward silence. Until I got a phone call. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"H-"

__________________________

Perrie's POV:

"Hey." That familiar voice that cheated on me.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled. I hung up the call and the girls looked at me with sympathy.

"I wouldn't care!" I said.

Zayn's POV:

She hung up on me.

"PERRIE HUNG UP ON ME!" I yelled. 

"Woah Woah Zayn!" Liam said. "Calm Down." I couldn't because of that thing. What was her name? GENEVA! Why would she do that?

Geneva's POV:

I shouldn't have taken the deal. I was so dumb to do that! 

*ring ring*

That was my stupid phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"This is Modest! Management. Is this Geneva Lane?" The person on the phone asked.

"Yes, this is her."

"We want to thank you for helping us out by inviting you to a free cruise with 4 free tickets."

"Oh thank you.'' I said sarcastically.

"No problem Ms. Lane. I'm gonna be wishing you a good day and bless you with great honor." The person hung up the call and leaving me with and awkward silence. Who the hell says 'I'm gonna be wishing you a good day and bless you with great honor'.

Zayn's POV:

"I don't want to go." I said. Liam, Josh, Andy, Niall, Louis, Ashton, Calum, Luke, Harry, and Micheal were trying to take me to go get ice cream, but I don't want to.

"Come on, please?" They all begged.

"N-O! NO!" I said.

"Whatever, let's just go." Liam said. They all left, leaving me by my self. With my phone. I decided to use it, but once I turned it on, I started crying. I cried because the lock screen had a picture of me and Perrie. Pic on the side------------>

Perrie's POV:

*one hour later*

Since we broke up, and yet I have tickets, of the boys' Where We Are tour. I still decided to go, just to make Zayn cry. Revenge. Oh how I missed that sweet treat.

*another hour later*

Okay, so I'm halfway through the concert without crying. Then they start singing the song.

3rd person's POV:

"Louis]

Lights go down, and the night is calling to me, yeah.
I hear voices singing songs in the street and I know

[Niall]
That we won't be going home for so long, for so long.
But I know that I won't be on my own, yeah.
I love this feeling that

[Zayn]
Right now I wish you were here with me
Cause right now everything is new to me.

[All]
You know I can't fight the feeling.
And every night I feel it.
Right now
I wish you were here with me.

[Liam]
Late night spaces with all our friends, you and me, yeah.
Love these faces just like how it used to be.