Chapter 4

The next day, Lisa is waiting for her friends along the hallway when She saw Jennie walking by herself. She then approached the girl.

Lisa: oww what a timing. July 23, 2017!! Mark this day.. I'll make my first impression today.... (as she said to the air , walking towards Jennie) okay the game starts now..

.
.
.
Lisa: hey, do you have a sunburn? (Beaming ear to ear) or are you always this hot? (Looking directly to Jennie's cat eyes)

Jennie: huh? And who are you? (As she stopped walking and look at Lisa. Seems Surprised with Lisa's sudden approach)

Lisa: well, your future lover.. (as she winked to Jennie)

Jennie: Haah? Excuse me, I don't have time to waste to a dumb like you... (said annoyingly and walked away and left Lisa)

Lisa: what? Did she just call me dumb? (Shocked for being turned down at the first meeting) (well she's not used to it)

Lisa: waiiiytt (trying to run towards Jennie)

Jennie: Whhhaaaattttt????? (Giving Lisa a death stare)

Lisa: just want to ask if you're banana, because I find you a-peeling..... (maintaining the confidence)

Jennie: well I'm not a banana and I find you ANNOYING!!!!! (Walked away and left Lisa dumbfound)

Lisa: wooahh. This is challenging ... (grinning at her own self) I'm glad I didn't push through the 1 month (realizing her over confidence) kekekeke

Lisa proceed to her 1st class and about to go to her usual seat when she saw Jennie at the last row...

Lisa: ahaha what a destiny... (as she proceed to seat next to Jennie)

Lisa: ahh hey so we're classmates, you're transferee right? Newbie? I didn't notice you last time ..

Jennie: (no response)

Lisa: oyea, nice talking to the air (waving to the air)

Lisa: ow well, haven't I seen you some place before? (Getting ready to her cheesy line )

Jennie: yea, that's why I don't go there anymore (answered with no emotion)

Lisa: (burned) (okay okay patience Lisa) (thinking another cheesy line)

Lisa: you know if I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together (eyebrows moving up and down)

Jennie: oh really? Well if I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put F and U together .. (as she faked a smile towards Lisa)

Lisa: (double burned)

All through out the class Lisa has been bugging Jennie. Lisa throwing cheesy lines while Jennie throwing savage lines .. until class has been dismissed both made their way out the room while Lisa following Jennie)

Lisa: hey where's ur next class? I'll walk you there.. (never giving up)

Jennie: do I look like I can't walk by myself?? Leave me alone!!! (Here she comes again) (as she walked away from Lisa)

Lisa: seriously? Why am I engaged to this deal?!!! But nah. It's just my first day.. I'm not giving up this easy..
(She's not used in chasing after girls, well girls chase after her)