Chapter 9

LISA's POV

I didn't know but I found myself going to Jennie's house despite the cold outside. I came to their house early and helped her mom cook for breakfast, but what I did is just chopping and preparing the ingredients and fixing some stuff in their kitchen, I'm not good at cooking really. Hihihi her mom left us two in the house, I don't know but I like the idea of just the two of us in her place..

We are eating our breakfast in silence when I broke the ice and ask her..
"Where's your dad?"

"Heaven" as she said with frown on her face

"Oh sorry to hear that, I shouldn't ask" I said

"It's fine" she said while her eyes on her food

"So how's the food?" I asked to change the mood

"It's the same with my mother's cook, I bet you didn't help that much" as she said with a smirk.

"Yaaahh!, I helped her chopped the ingredients" I responded with complain

"So why are u here?" She asked while looking at me

"As I said before i miss you." I told her with sincerity, (I don't know but I think I really miss her, no pretensions)

She then froze for a while, I think I saw her blushed or maybe I'm just being delusional with my thoughts

"So what are u going to do here?" Jennie asked as she stood up to put her used plate on the sink

"Kiss you?" I said teasingly just to be patted on my shoulders

"Ouch!" As I complained

I finished my meal and I washed the dishes, okay wow why am I being kind here.
After doing the chore I proceed to sit beside her on couch..

"Do u have any movie to watch?" I asked to get her attention

"What kind of movie sdo u want?" She asked

"50 shades of grey?" I said jokingly

"Darker?" She responded (I don't know if she's serious or not because her face has no emotion)

"We might ending up making out in ur room if you're serious" as I said riding the mood

"Let's see" she said with still nothing emotion on her face

Like seriously? Are u seducing me? Are u playing around with me? Or what? I'm so weak please self control posses me..... I don't know but I've never been this intimidated I might end up pulling her in her room if she'll keep on being that state..

I am having deep thoughts in my mind and she suddenly pulled the trigger and started to play the movie..
okay wait I don't know how to react so I just let myself watch besides her

The movie has a lot of sexual scenes that make something of me wet. Each scene sends me shiver in my body.. and every time the said scenes come I'm feeling awkward moments between us, I'm seeing her gulping one at a time and so do I, I don't know what's in her mind but I want to invade her mind and body at those moments.. I know I'm the one who suggested the movie but I was just kidding at that time I didn't know she'll take it seriously so now I'm suffering a lot because the movie is very intense and aggressive ..

In the midst of the movie I think I have to excuse myself for a while to go to bathroom because I can't take it anymore I might do something to her if I'll stay a bit longer.. so I stood up and ask her where is the bathroom..

"I think I have to pee, where's your bathroom?" I asked

"Why can't u take it anymore?" She asked seriously

What are u up to Jennie, ure driving me crazy.. u don't have to do these you know (as I thought to myself )

"Isn't wrong to pee?" I responded I don't know what to say honestly

"Not really" she said and she stood up to accompany me to their bathroom.. I then following her behind until we reach the bathroom..
"I'm good" I said

As she turns her back to me, my hand had its own life and gripped Jennie's wrist to stop her from walking away, I thought she's shocked as she almost fall out of balance so I had to use both of my hands to keep her standing to the point that our body are so closed... I found my hands traveling down to her waist, I can feel her being uptight. Her scent is so addictive that makes me want to bury my face onto her body. Her face is just inches apart that I can even feel her breathing. I looked at her eyes deeply down to her lips, her lips are so inviting that takes my breath away. I'm so lost but Somewhere at the back of my mind I don't want to miss this chance to kiss her, I pull her closer and for that our lips met. She didn't move even a little and so do I, her lips are so soft, I think I want to pause the time and stay at that moment for the rest of the day, I just let my lips on hers, during the kiss I think the butterflies in my stomach multiplied a hundred times, our eyes are fixated on each other not wanting to break it, I can see that she likes it too, so I started moving my lips against her gently, I can feel her responding that makes me want to deepen the kiss we're sharing. Our lips danced together slowly as I can feel her tongue asking for entrance inside my mouth that I granted immediately, our tongues tangled in rhythm. I can feel the heat through out my body, I pulled her body without breaking the kiss to the nearest table, I pushed her on and broke the kiss for a while to regain some breath that we're losing, I kissed her again but this time with more aggressiveness, I tried to unbutton her pants but the doorbell rung that freaked us out, (what a timing) she stood up immediately and fixed herself, and so do I. Okay I think I'm missing her scent already...

"I think it's mom" as she said nervously

"Yea I think I should change the movie we're watching" as I told before her mom will find out what movie we are watching

We then proceed to the living room and she open the gate for her mom..

"So how are u girls going?" Her mom asked with a smile

We just looked at each other smiling remembering what we did awhile ago.. and she responded

"We just finished watching a Disney movie" (she lied)

Ohh since when the 50 shades of grey we're classified as a Disney movie hahaha I looked at her smirking with her response ..

We spent the rest of the day with her mom, we talked a lot and they asked me random questions about my family and so do I.

I went home before dusk and with the butterflies that haven't stopped yet in their commotion inside my stomach

I think I started to like her, for real..