Chapter 12

Jennie's POV

Weeks have been passed, and Lisa has been persistent. There's no day that she won't bug me. She always have pick up lines to say and now I've learned how to smile to her more often. She used to to pay me a visit in our house every weekends and brings a lot of food, including milk flavored ice cream, of course it's my favorite. Yea so basically we meet everyday. We usually spend our weekends watching movies but this time Disney movies, and it's not a lie, I didn't know she has that childish side in spite of her coolness out side but I'm loving it. There are times that she won't bother me because she is too focused watching, and me, well I can't help but watch her watching. She's really cute.. :) I could say that I started loving her little by little. Oh my God, what am I saying, it's just about 2months but I'm confessing to my self. Fuck Jennie, you're too easy Hahahaha we'll I can't help it, I admit she's the most interesting person I know. I think Jisoo doesn't really consider me as a lover, I should let go of my feelings for her. Hihihi..

It's Sunday today and I'm expecting her to come, but half of the day have passed but there's no show. And she didn't even send me a message, how dare you Lisa. When I think I've reached my maximum patience of waiting, I texted her to know how is she today. A minute had passed, hours and she didn't respond. My God what happened to this dorky. I'm having a mental competition against my self when phone finally rang.

"Hello baby?" "I bet you miss me"
(Lisa said in a sexy voice, and I can imagine her smile behind the line)

"Why didn't you come today?"
(I asked coldly, well I'm pissed off)

"Ahh someone will fetch you there at 8pm and please dress up pretty" (she said calmly, and ignoring my question)

"What's up with you this time?"
(I said)

"It's a surprise, bye for now. Love you baby" (as she hung up the call)

Ahyyy geez, she really loves to surprise me and I love it too.. okay seems like butterflies took their way inside my stomach...

The moment after we talked, I went directly to my closet to choose what to wear, I've tried a lot but I can't find the best dress i could wear, I end up wearing a simple black tube dress. The fetcher came in time and I got in the car.

The car seems so expensive, I don't know what's the model of this since I'm not into cars, but surely it's very comfortable, and cold inside. It's twice longer than my car, it's really luxurious and lavish inside and out the car. I could say it's like a Babylonia car.

I tried to ask the driver of where are we going but he didn't say a single word, I don't know if he's deaf or just well instructed..

The car stopped in a dark place, okay I think this is our destination, but I'm a bit scared because it's really dark. And my level of fear increased as the driver got off the car and walking his feet towards me like a criminal, God...Did I really ride the right car? Is he kidnapper, will he get my kidneys, oh my God ....

"Ma'am just walk in please, Ma'am Lisa is waiting for you" the driver said in low kind tone

I sighed, I thought he's gonna kill me..

"Thank You" I said and smiled to him

As I walked in, the dark placed suddenly turned to a colorful one, when the lights with different colors started scintillating. And the music starts playing in a creeping motion. There are candles inside lamps around, that makes the surrounding illuminant and beacon. And it makes the place more romantic when some men and women started playing their violin.. at the end of the isle I saw Lisa standing with her black suit that matches my dress, with her hands holding a bouquet of flowers and wearing a sweetest smile on her face. The place is perfect and she is perfect. Everything seems so perfect.
I froze at my place that I can't even move my feet, and maybe she noticed it so she started walking towards me. Every step closer I feel like I'm gonna collapse, I'm so nervous.. I don't know why ....