ODELIA

Important

I feel the need to explain myself, as an amateur writer.

I am multilingual. English is not my native language. I fear that my incorrect grammar and punctuation will be noticed easily, and it may cause a disturbance to your imagination as you read. I apologize for that.

Obviously, this book is still ongoing.

If you see any errors, please feel free to point it out. I'm quick at correcting my mistakes. Leaving it as it is means, I'm assuming my grammar is correct (which isn't a good thing).

I do hope you'll be patient and understanding, as I am with myself.

~*~

Reminder

ODELIA is NOT a typical werewolf book- where the Alpha and the protagonist, his mate/Luna, become the main idea of the story.

Odelia's story will get interesting as you keep on reading. I promise. If I have no intention on turning this book into something awesome, then I might as well just stop writing because I ain't wasting my precious time trolling you guys. Ya'll don't deserve to be trolled.

~*~

Casts

You may notice some flaws within the characters. Is it on purpose? Yes, it is. I try to give this fiction a little more of a realistic taste to it. I find that it helps give more emotions to the readers. (from my experience)

Lastly

Enjoy this book! I am avoiding Rated R or PG13, which means I can promise you that your innocent eyes will not be harmed as you read ODELIA.