CHAPTER III

"Hyejin?" Someone said from the seat behind us.

We looked behind and I saw a very familiar face I never wanted to see. Jung Hoseok. My first love.

"Jimin, let's go somewhere else. This movie is really boring." I said as I held his hand.

"But you said earlier that you love it." He said.

"I don't anymore." I said.

I grabbed his hand and head out. Hoseok ran towards me.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't call me that. Leave me alone." I said.

He grabbed my hand.

"Please listen to me. I can explain." He said aggressively.

"There is no explanation, Hoseok. Let go of my hand, you're hurting me." I said.

Suddenly, Jimin punched him in the face.

"What the hell are you doing man?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok wiped the blood on his lip.

"Who's he?" Hoseok asked me.

I didn't say anything.

"Get the hell out of here before I kill you." Jinin threatened Hoseok.

"Mind your own goddamn business and leave the fuck out of here. This is between me and Hyejin." Hoseok said.

Jinin punched him again. Hoseok lost his temper. Then both of them started to fight like whoever loses, dies.

"Both of you, stop. Please." I interrupted as tears started to roll down my eyes.

"Hyejin, babe. Please forgive me. That night was a huge mistake. I would never do that again." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok, we're over. Get away with it. I can never forgive you for what you have done." I said and grabbed Jimin's hand.

I took him inside the car. I took the first aid kit from the car and patted cotton ball and antiseptic on the places he got hurt. I wrapped band aid around his hand.

"Sorry." I said as I was wrapping the band aid around his hand.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"If I didn't agree on this date, none of this would have happened." I said and a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about." He said as he wiped the tears with his hands.

"Aren't you gonna ask me anything about him?" I asked.

"It's not like I don't wanna know. But I want you to tell me when you're ready." He replied.

"Thank you." I said.

He smiled.

"Let me drive you home." He said.

"Sure."

Once we arrived home, we got out of the car.

"Hey, do you wanna come inside for some coffee? My parents and my sister are currently at my aunt's house. They'll come home tomorrow." I asked.

"Maybe later." He replied.

"Come on. Please!" I said.

"Okay."

When he entered my home, "Wow, your home is really nice." He said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Wait for 5 minutes. I'll go make some coffee real quick." I said and went to the kitchen.

He got bored sitting on the couch and using his phone, so he went to the kitchen.

Jimin's POV:

When I walked inside the kitchen, I saw Hyejin making coffee with care. She had long shiny black hair sweeping down her back. She was dancing cutely and doing her job. That made me smile.

"What are you doing here?" She notice me and asked

"Well, I got bored. Might as well watch you make coffee." I replied.

"Actually, coffee is ready. Here you go." She grabbed two mugs of coffee and gave one to him and head to the living room.

"This is the best coffee I've ever had." I said.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Hey, let's continue watching that movie." She suggested.

"But you said you didn't like it." I replied.

"I didn't mean it. Let's watch it." She said.

Hyejin's POV:

I opened the movie on Netflix and continued from where we ended. I grabbed some chips and some blanket and completed our little date.

Jimin held me as we watched the movie together.

"That was a great movie! The ending was so nice, right?" I asked and looked at him and saw that Jimin has fallen asleep.

I didn't want to wake him up. He was in so much peace and i didn't want to disturb him. He looked innocent and adorable so I sat down for a while and stared.

I took him to my room and laid him on the bed. To make himself comfortable, I took off his jacket and his socks and gave him a blanket. He looked so cute when he's asleep. Almost like a baby.

I went to the living room to sleep on the couch but Jimin held my hand and I couldn't let go.

"Jimin let go of my hand." I said.

"Mhmmm" He murmured.

Once I realized I won't be able to sleep, I just laid flat on the bed and slept at a quite distance. But the bed wasn't that big so that distance wasn't that much.

"Hyejin." Jimin said.

"You're awake?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." He replied and closed his eyes while cuddling with me. Not gonna lie he looked so cute. He's like a little mochi.

We both drifted to sleep not knowing what's gonna happen tomorrow.

The next morning.

The doorbell rang and rang but none of us could hear it. Then I heard mom calling from outside.

"Hyejin, are you sleeping? Open the door!" She shouted so that I could hear from inside.

Jimin woke up by the shouting. We both looked at each other shocked.

Crap.

What are we gonna do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday Yoongi! -author