The lonely boy

Lonely, depressed, sad, self-conscious, shy. Those were just some word that people used to describe a boy who lived by the book store. He was quiet, had no friends, no family or someone who would talk to him. No phone, no pets, no nothing. He was all alone, along with old books and occasional tears that rolled down his cheeks. He dressed with simple clothes, jeans and plain shirts or a hoodie. He was very thin and tall, his long hair covered most of his face, sad eyes filled with sorrow. It was a rumor that "the lonely boy of the book store", was actually really cute, still, who would want to approach a person like him?

Kim Taehyung was invisible to most people. He wanted to have friends, someone to talk to but he couldn't, his shyness was the one to blame. It is not that he didn't want some company, in fact, he had tried to speak to guys his age searching for a calm relationship, they would just ignore him, or worse, laugh. Maybe talking to older people was a better idea? Apparently not, words wouldn't come out of his mouth and people would just keep walking. Not even the old lady that worked at the book store would dare to talk to him, she looked at him with pity whenever he entered the store and stared at the bookshelves.

In an overall, Taehyung needed a friend, someone, anyone who didn't know him so he could start from zero.