Chapter 1: Wounded Heart

Shelbys P.O.V:

"Stupid, Pathetic, no good piece of trash!!" My drunk off his face father screams as he kicks me im my ribs multiple times. How did I come to this? Well, simple. He walked-stumbled in through the doors reaking of the foul stench of alcohol already and he still had the nerve to ask-tell me to bring hin a beer. But trying to avoid THIS from happening to me, I went and got him his beer. He thought I took to long and well... here we are.

"I'm s-sorry dad I w-won't take so long next time I promise." I cough as I gasp for air. He only chuckles and looks at me with dark, cold and terrifying eyes, and they are only shown evern more now from the fresh alcohol that's currently in his system. He smiles evily and very scarily now.

"Come here baby girl." He suddenly whispers darkly in a voice that makes the hairs on my arms, and neck stand up straight. I know what's coming next, and it's not good. By instinct, I immediately start kicking my legs in front of me as he begins to crouch down to grab my legs. I try dragging my almost to limb to function body upwards to create as much distance between us as possible, but I fail as as I feel a rough grip tighten around my ankles and then immediately haul me towards him.

"Get over here you little piece of trash." He says as soon as I meet his horrifying eyes. He soon gets up from the floor and I almost let out a sigh of relief, until I feel his same rough hands grab a hold of both my shoulders and harshly pull me up so I'm now face to face with the drunken person who's supposed to take care of me but has been doing the opposite of that for years. I shiver at the feel of his touch and feel tears threaten to pour out of my eyes any second now.

"Look at me you little brat." He screams at me, spitting on me in the process. I honestly didn't even notice I have my eyes close until he tells me to open them. I obediently open them slowly and gasp the moment I feel something cold and wet trickle down my neck. He is kissing me, GROSS!! "Mmhmmm" he moans into my neck as he holds onto the back of it roughly, making sure I won't escape. He knows what he's doing and that scares me. "St-Stop please. G-Get off. Please." I beg as I grip his shirt tightly and push him away as hard as I can, trying desperately to create to create distance, but I fail... of course.

"Stop resisting me you piece of of crap. I'm not hurting you and you know it too, so shut uppp!!!" He slurrs while squeezing on the back of my neck even more tightly, making me gasp for air. I feel my blood start to come out slightly as he digs his women like finger nails deeply into my skin. Nothing stops me from letting the tears come rushing out of my eyes as I wimper slightly in.

"Oh for Christ's sake shut up will you!!! God you're such a baby and you're soo dramatic... Just like your good for absolutely nothing mother!!! You're both PATHETIC." He says punching me in the stomach, making me bunch over in pain. He continues his brutal assault on my body while punching me and slapping me multiple times... especiallh in the face. Blood is now gushing from the side of my face and I know for a fact that my cheek will be badly bruised, I can feel it swelling now.

I am snapped out of my thoughts (once again) when this time I realize that out of no where, and a loud thud is then heard from right next to me. I turn my head in the dorection where the thud was just heard and I see my father laying there passed out on the floor.

"Well it took you long enough." I say staring down at his quiet body. I slowly stand to my feet and make my way towards the bathroom. when I examine myself I almost die at the sight. I am covered in black and blue marks and dark red blood makes its way down my cheek and lip. I now see that no one NO ONE can or will be able to fix my wounded heart. They might be able to fix and mend my outer scars, but never my inner wounds. Never the scars of my wounded heart.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER IT'S JUST THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE ALL MY STORIES SOUND GREAT FOR YOU GUYS SO YOU'LL READ, BUT IT STILL CAME OUT HORRIBLE AND I'M SOO SORRY ABOUT THAT I'LL TRY UPDATING MORE DON'T GIVE UP ON ANY OF MY STORIES PLEEEAAASSSEEE DON'T. ANYWAY VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & ENJOY. AND I WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO @CriminalHarry FOR BEING AMAZING CHECK ALL HER STORIES SHE'S SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER AND HAS HELPED ME SOO MUCH. THANK YOU @CriminalHarry FOR ALL THE MOTIVATION YOU ROCK!!! AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING MY STORIES AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND HELPING ME OUT I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Xxxx. Nina

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.