Chapter 4: Trouble On The Bus

It's only been like 10-15 minutes and yet it feels a lifetime in hell. Sitting in the back of the bus didn't help the situation either. Ever since I walked onto the freaking thing people couldn't stop staring at me like I was an alien with two heads. It wasn't the old people or gross, hormonal teenage boys either though, oh no. It was little kids staring at not only me, but my freshly cut skin that was (well NOW) filled with dried blood.

“Mommy what's wrong with her wrist?" A little girl with long black hair asked, pointing at me. Her mom quickly grabbed her daughter's arm, pulling it down as she said “Krystal what have I told you about pointing at people? We'll discuss that at home, right now stop staring." Her mother said looking up and giving me an apologetic smile. What surprised me the most though was “Krystal's" next move. When her mother wasn't looking, she got up from her seat and ran towards me, looking at my arm. She stayed quietly and intensely inspecting the wounds for a good 5 seconds before she finally looked up and asked...

“What are those lines on your arm for?"

“Uhmm, I'm a uh... an artist." I quickly said lying through my teeth yet hoping that the little child would buy it. I can't tell a little who looks only about what 6 “Oh you know these are my large cuts that I've made on my skin before I got on the bus because this is how I handle pain" just imagine what that kid would think or he mom. Hell thanks to me, the poor girl would be mentally SCARRED FOR LIFE!!! I was snapped out of my thoughts when the child's eyes lit up in amazement and her mother immediately came over with a look that was almost ready to ready to kill.

She quickly grabbed the girl's arm and while giving me an apologetic smile she said “you are in so much trouble young lady, just wait 'till we get home. I am so sorry miss, my daughter can be a bit nosey when comes to... things she's never seen before."

“No it's fine really she's curious, I get it." I said smiling a bit, thinking of the times that I used to be curious around my father. The smile quickly faded though, as I remembered the consequences of my curiosity. Shaking the thoughts of my bad past away I told the woman the same lie I told her daughter and even though you could plainly see that she didn't believe it, she still played along... for my sake.

The bus then suddenly came to a full stop and the woman immediately grabbed her daughter's arm and this time without looking back at me or anything, they both instantly got off the bus.

~. A Few Minutes Later.~

After watching various amounts of strangers leave and get off the bus to move on with their lives, it was finally my turn to get off, and I couldn't be happier. I was literally the last person on the bus and the bus driver was seriously pissing me off. Every chance he got, he was staring back at me and winking and all sorts of creepy junk!!!

By the time he finally stopped the bus, I already had grabbed all of my stuff and was ready to get off, so I instantly got up and practically ran towards the door. But the minute I made it to the door, I almost instantly regretted it. The driver hadn't opened the door, instead he unbuckled himself and grabbed my forearm, hauling me back, onto his lap and on the driver's seat.

“No thank you miss?" He asked tugging on my black t-shirt, indicating that he wanted it off, but there was no way in hell that I was giving him the satisfaction of having his way with me, oh no. “For what?" I asked trying to pull myself from his grip, though I failed miserably, thanks to my lack of strength.

The man seemed to have given up on my shirt as I felt it go from that to my jeans. He then started making small circles and figures on my thigh as I felt his foul smelling breath hit the skin of my neck. “For what? What do you mean for what? How 'bout for driving your sorry behind all the way out here and not throwing you off with the rest of the morons that were on here and making you walk the rest of the way?!" He spat on my neck... LITERALLY, making me move my head away slightly at the sudden contact. A gasp escaped my lips when I felt him do the grossest thing ever... HE STUCK HIS DISGUSTING HAND INTO THE FRONT OF MY JEANS!!!!!

“Hmmmmmm you like that babe? See, I'm even pleasuring you right here..." He said slowly as he trailed his hand up my leg. And that's when all feeling came back into my body.

Without warning, I quickly turned around and with all my might, I elbowed the old man in the side, making him loose grip on me. And with that, I then bit him so hard I drew blood, making his other hand come out of my jeans faster than the speed of lightning. Getting up off his lap, I turned around, grabbed the back of his head and bashed it against the steering wheel with again, all my might. Either the guy was really old, or I was just that powerful that when his head hit the wheel, it knocked him the hell out!!!!

Spitting his blood out of my mouth and onto the floor, I said “how 'bout next time you keep your wrinkly hands to yourself and your blind eyes on the road?" And with that, I pressed button that opens the door, and without looking back I got off the bus.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N: OKAY HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING ANYMORE, BUT HEY IT'S ONLY CHAPTER 4 SOO... MAYBE SOMETHING AWESOME WILL BECOME OF THIS. 

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER, THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE NO ONE GAVE ME THE IDEA OF WRITING THIS ONE SO I JUST KINDA WUNG IT.... SORRY AGAIN.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THOUGH YOU GUYS IT'S HELPING ME A LOT BELIEVE IT OR NOT... I REALLY LOVE HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS AND SEEING YOUR VOTES IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME SO THANK YOU AGAIN.

LOVE YOU ALL <3

Xx Nina