Epilogue

chapter twelve: epilogue
Anna Curtis

The Jerk Theory was nothing more than acting like an ass too get sluts. I wonder where Gabe gets his ideas from.

We stopped by a frozen yogurt shop after our visit to the cemetery.

"So Gabriel, what do we call this little romance that's budding?" I followed after Gabe as he started scoping for toppings.

He looked at me and chuckled. "Well, I think it's called a relationship. You know, where you'll be my girlfriend and I'll be your boyfriend."

"And Kacey?" I took the scoop for the sprinkles out of his hand and helped myself. He smiled and lightly pushed m with his shoulder.

"Her? She should be in handcuffs. If harassing another student in a janitor's closet isn't ilegal, I don't know what it."

"How did you-"

"I have my ways Anna." I smiled and looked at Gabe. He truly was something special. We went to a table and sat down to eat.

"So, what's up with your sister and her love affairs?" I asked him. He stuck his spoon back into his frozen yogurt. I must've struck a nerve because his eyes seemed to change.

"I don't know but I sure am gonna find out, now." He said standing up.

"Honey no," I grabbed his arm and he spun to face me.

"Honey? Seems like you're warming up to me." Gabe pulled me in for a hug and I blushed. "Literally warming up."

When we got back to the house, most of the girls were watching a movie and I still forgot their popcorn.

"I guess I'll get my own popcorn." Cat said, walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I followed her as Gabe went into Kandace's room.

"So how are things with my brother?" I asked her.

She blushed immediately and tried to hide it by throwing her hair over her face. She wasn't doing a good job.

"Well, he took me on another date," I nodded, "and he told me he loves me!" She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"You're 15. Love is for the old."

"I'm a grown woman."

"Woah, Beyoncé is in the house," I laughed.

"I mean I'm grown enough to know how to ride a guy but I'm not sure how taxes work."

"You got it on with my brother!"

"I'm not the one to bang and announce." Cat took her popcorn out of the microwave and jogged back up the stairs. I am slightly disgusted but intrigued by her definition of grown.

I pulled myself onto their counter to think about the events these past few weeks.

My Dad's return fixed our family, Gabe shows that he actually doesn't hate me when he saved me from practically getting raped, I'm no longer a tutor, and my brother has a girlfriend that likes to do the dance with no pants.

I started tumbling the deep way down into my junior year but I'm slowly climbing back up.

Life is good.

Gabriel Morales

I walked into Kandace's room to find her on the ground looking for something under her bed.

"You're dating Cole, right?"

"Wow. You never slow down." She said getting up.

"He sure did some damage to BIP. It was kinda touching." She said. She looked down and I knew she never liked that guy.

"Have you always liked Cole?"

"What? No!" She got defensive real quickly. Denial is the first step in admitting you like someone.

"Sure you don't," she rolled her eyes and I laughed at her. I'm not that happy that she even thought about dating that guy though.

"I saw mom."

"So did I. I see her in me everyday. She was the one who helped me realize my feelings." Kandy said. I really looked at her this time.

I knew the twins looked like our mom but I didn't notice how much until now.

"I see her too." I smiled. I jogged downstairs and found Anna sitting on the counter.

"You seem lonely."

"I'm just thinking."

"About the sexiest guy on Earth?"

"Who would that be?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe the guy standing right in frony of you but I'm not sure. I prefer to look at sexy woman."

"Gabriel Morales, you are too much."

"Anna Curtis, you are too beautiful." I kissed her lightly and she smiled in the kiss.

"This is how I want it to be." I whispered and that's how it was. That's how it stayed.

When things between us started going downhill, I simply remembered why I loved her in the first place. Because she was always there for me. She was nice. Her hair is a good spit ball target.

I just love all the little things about my little Annie.

I just love Anna herself.

I love Anna.

Completed: 01-05-2015
editor: masked4
e: 4.6.15
Finally done ;~;
xoxo,
Aleks G.