Epilogue

Hi guys it may seems like I make excusces all the time but last week was a really bad week for me and yesterday I wrote the epilogue but , I forgot to save and . I was going to re-write it but , it was already really late and I was really tried . Part two of this book will be out soon . I'm working on the trailer and i can't wait for you guys to see it .  I know that this is really short but , I just want to thank you guys so much for reading my book .

Also , I'm doing a contest . If you win you will be one of the characters for the part two of this book . All you need to do is answer these questions . * I also answered them * If you win I will inbo you .

1.What is your favorite book at the moment ?

The Fault In Our Stars .

2.What is your favourite T.V show ?

Mine is Teen Wolf , I'm really sad that Isaac won't be on season four but , I wish he comes back .

3.Are you going to any of the boys concert ?

No , they are having a concert five hours away from where I live and all tickets are sold out .

*****************

.

Destiny's P.O.V

I've been on tour for three months now. I miss the boys, specially the Irish one. Niall and I talk everyday but, it's just not the same.
Niall and I are really close. He visited me in tour for two weeks.
Everyday my feelings for him grow. I been like a year since I meet the boys and a lot of things happened. I found out that I was adopted. My mom died .I date the Harry Styles. When Harry cheated on me I felt more pain than anger. Even thought he cheated on me I don't regret loving him .All those times that I spent with him worth more than billion dollars and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the word. I still love Harry but, my love for him isn't the same as before. I miss everything about him. He is a gentleman. Any girl would be lucky to have him. I just don't think that I'm that girl.

The moment that Naill and I spent together is different. I don't know how to describe it but, I feel really happy with him. I'm going to be honest here, I love Niall and Harry .They are very different from each other. They both have special things about them. I could never pick between one of them. I thought that mine and Harry's relationship will last forever and grow old together .Instead he cheated on me and I fall in love with his best friends. I guess things don't turn out how you speak them to be.