Rude Awakening

I was running, crying, and screaming. From what is a mystery that will go unsolved but I knew I was going to die. I turned around to find what was following me. All I saw was thousands of shadows erupting into laughter. They just act like they got into the crazy bin. 'Run, run, run' is all I thought as I began to slow down. I started to get scratched by the psycho shadows. Soon after I was pulled to the ground. I started to feel my arms get scratched up even worse and then blood started coming out. Pain shoot through my shoulder which made it feel like I was getting punched.

"Milow ,come on, get up," the superior shadow said. Then it repeated it over and over. After the 10th time I felt ice water being poured all over me. I then sat right up and open my eyes. Just at that moment did I realize I was dreaming. It was all a dream. I looked over on the left side of my bed and saw my maid with an empty bucket. Then I remembered I was soaked from it being poured on me.

"Get up, Milow, you need to be awake to make sure nobody gets in the house while I'm gone. I'll be back at 5:00 p.m. in two days," my maid , Janet, says reminding me of her vacation.

"Okay,you can leave now.I'm going to take a shower. BYE!"I reply in the meanest voice I had. After I said what i wanted to say she ran out of my room. Gosh,I need a maid that isn't scared of me.

I get out of bed and realized the water was dripping on my black and electric blue carpet. 'Shit, she is so dead now,'I think. I'll take my sheets to the laundry room after I take my shower.

I go over to my dresser and grab under garments. Then I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turn the water onto medium hot. Turning on my radio , I sang while i waited for the water to warm up.

When the mirror started to fog up I hopped in. First thing I did was wash my hair. After that I shaved.Then the song 'Nightmare' by Avenged Sevenfold came on. As I sang to it I started to scrub my arms. I kept scrubbing at my faded scars that don't match the memories that glowed brightly in my head.

 I thought I could scrub away the pain that burns a hole deep within me. The words always hurt so much. They still ring in my head,echoing.The kids that bullied me  were the reason i dropped out so young.I don't have to worry about not having an education to get me a job because i have enough money to last me a life time.

I got knocked out of my thoughts as ice cold water pelted my skin. I sighed as I turned the water off. I stepped out onto a floor mat to make sure water didn't get on the floor.Grabbing a towel, I dried off then pulled on my undergarments.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked out of the steam filled bathroom.When I walked into my room I noticed my bed was fixed with new sheets. I thanked Janet mentally for doing it before she left. 

I threw my dirty clothes in my hamper next to my closet door. I walked into my closet trying to think about i want to do today. After thinking for about five minutes I realized I haven't been to the woods in a while. There is a woods right behind my house that I own.

I found a perfect outfit for walking.The outfit contained of black loose fitting jeans, a cross belt, my black free hugs shirt,a black jacket.and a pair of black tennis shoes. I grabbed all the parts of the outfit and put them on.I walked out of my closet and over to my dresser. I picked out a watch and five rubber bracelets.

 Just before left my room I grabbed my phone, a pair of bright blue headphones,my wallet, and a pocket knife. The knife is in case somebody crazy tries to hurt or kill me.The knife I'm taking is one of sixteen . I get one for every birthday from some  mystery dude. I really don't mind though because every one fascinates me. 

After I checked that I got everything that I would need I brushed my hair. I also put on make-up to hide the fact that I have been losing sleep. Looking in the mirror I saw I was ready to go.