When love lasts.... ( a Niam love story ) 2

This is a series of books, 2nd one! Again these are non fictional characters, but go through "fictional" adventures none of this has ever happend before.

Warning: this book contains sexual continent that isn't for people 16 and under.

Preface:

(Nialls P.O.V)

Love is love. In that case I'm in love with my best friend. Though we keep it a secret from the rest of the world, if they knew, they would make our band split apart. #niam is real, definitely real. In public we are just best friends, at home, we are more. The boys do know about this, but only them. Nobody else.

If fans knew, they would start an outrage, they would try to claw our faces out, they would scream in bloodiness, "why did you do this to us?" we would be the worlds most wanted, we would have to move to some stranded island where nobody knew where we were. Or worse. . .

Breakup.

Chapter 1: bloody dream and autograph signing

(Nialls P.O.V)

I awoke with a gasp. I sat up in my bed trying to catch my breath. I remembered the dream and tried my best to shut it out of my memory. Liam woke up and saw me up. He went to my side at once.

"are you ok? What happend?"

Liam said rushing his words. He felt my forehead to find it sweating. "just a bad dream that's all."

I said. He got up and got a wet wash cloth and put it on my forehead. It felt nice. "do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "oh, it was just some bloody fans that killed you and you were screaming my name and I felt guilty but I didn't know how to get up and save you."

He came up beside me in the bed and hugged me. "well the secret won't come out. Besides, if it does, we will have security." Liam said I kissed him, it felt better like this. "And no bloody teenage girls will ever get me or you." I laughed and we fell back asleep hand in hand.

So, a month ago, Liam moved in with me. We are at that 3 month stage and it was nice having him around 24/7. We have gotten serious, to the fact that Lou makes fun of us, but it's nice to have Liam in my life, I love him. But I still can't believe that I'm gay.

-------------------------------------------------------

At 9:30, Lou called to wake us up. We had an autograph signing at a hotel in London, close to Big Ben, at 1, so it was time for us to get dressed. I combed through my hair as Liam brushed his teeth, Lou, ( the big fashion critic of the band) already told us exactly what color to wear and what certain trousers to also wear for the signing, he did not want us to look like fools.

I was 'assigned' a white Cotten t-shirt, a dark blue sweater, and tan trousers. Liam was assigned A blue jean jacket, brown v-neck, and white trousers. We hoped this made Lou happy.

We headed to the hotel which took 2 hours from where we were to get there. we got there, at 12:30, the workers were still setting up, there were screaming fans who recognised us when we were walking up to the hotel. We signed a couple of autographs then we headed inside to find Lou and Harry waiting for us.

"see? I told you that we would look dashing!" Lou said. He was wearing his signature stripes, and black trousers. It was weird he payed so much attention to fashion. Zayn then appeared in a whole bad boy outfit, his signature letterman jacket and blue skinny jeans, Harry was In a pink cotton shirt.

At 12:50, the security let the fans in. They poured out. "HARRY! NIALL! LOU! ZAYN! LIAM!" they were all shouting. We signed some books, some photos, some shirts, some backs, some bras, all of that stuff. And then time flew by and at 4:00, the signing was over.