When love lasts..... ( a niam love story ) 4

These characters are non fictional and living but in these stories they go through fictional adventures remember that!

This story contains sexual and harsh content, which should not be read by ages 16 and under

I am just a niam fan and this is fan fictional so enjoy!

Preface:

(Harry's P.O.V)

Zayn.

Zayn Malik, zayny, DJ Malik, vainey zayny.

Those names all describe Zayn.

So why isn't he answering to any of them?

Why hasn't he acted like himself lately?

Why is suddenly sad?

Where did the zayn I once knew go?

Chapter 1: meeting

(Liam's P.O.V)

"it's not me it's not you, there's a reason I'm just trying to read the signals I'm receiven. . ."

I sang while making Niall and me a Sandwitch. I was in a good mood, the photo shoot today had gone perfect as usual, no fighting, no drama.

I walked into the living room where Niall was taking a short nap. I kissed his neck. He shifted his weight in his sleep. I put the sandwitch underneath his nose and he awoke quickly.

"I smelled food!"

He looked At me and laughed. He then ran to the bathroom. He had a shkrt nosebleed but came back a few minutes later. Then, We ate our lunch while watching t.v it was a good day.

After lunch, Niall went to go get groceries. I sat in our bedroom and read a book. Which led to a nap. We did have a busy day today.

-----------------------------------------

"ok shhhh! Don't wake him!"

I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes fluttered open to see Niall, Lou, and Harry all up close to my face. I jumped back. They got a kick out of that. I licked my lips, they tasted like plaster. I got up. While the boys were still laughing. I didn't see why, it wasn't that funny.

And that's when I saw it.

Upon my face, was powder, lipstick, eyeshadow, and mascara. I glared at Lou. Niall started laughing.

"someone looked like they need a kiss!"

I puckered my red plastered lips as Nialls eyes widened in horror.

"no! Not when your face is painted!" Lou was on the floor laughing. Niall threw a pillow at me he fell onto the bed, I jumped on top of him and kissed him all over his face. There were smooch marks all over his face. I did The same to Lou and Harry. While they were laughing, I got their picture and posted it on twitter. I soon coverd my face in case they were trying to get revenge.

Finnally, we all calmed down. "ok, the reason why we came over was to talk about zayn."

Harry said while I was cleaning off my face. "it's been weeks, and he's still you know, mad."

I nodded. Zayn never came over anymore, he never smiled, he never joked around with us anymore, it was like he was a whole different person.

"I do think we should sort this thing out. I thought we were all cool again." Niall said. I put my arm around him. He looked sad.

Just then there was. Deeper voice that came from the doorway.

"I see, this is a meeting about me."