When love lasts.... ( a niam love story ) 5 (final part)

The following includes non fictional characters that go through fictional events none of this has ever happend before and never will!

*author note I didn't focus on the wedding because I'm 16 and I don't know anything about marriage and nothing about gay marriage either

NOTE: ZAYN IS NOT THIS EVIL IN REAL LIFE I JUST NEEDED A BAD GUY IM SURE HE IS AN AMAZING PERSON!!!

Preface:

(Lou's P.O.V)

I was in shock.

Why did they keep this from us?

What if they told the world?

What if the fans split the band apart?

What if I couldn't be supportive?

Why didn't they tell us?

My eyes then flashed to a member in our group. I suddenly knew why.

He was eyeing a certain someone, he looked like he was about to kill.

That someone had brownish/blondish hair, a phobia of spoons, and big brown eyes.

I stopped the lad before he had a chance to thrash out at the other.

Can you guess who they were?

Chapter 1: back to London

(Niall's P.O.V)

Liam and I Stood in the foggy cold airport. We had just gotten back from our "vacation". Which during that time, we had our own wedding and honeymoon. Liam proposed 3 months ago, this was the perfect time to have a wedding. The other boys had no idea we were married.

Liam wrapped his arm around me. We were both nervous about facing the other boys. Harry was coming to pick us up. I hugged Liam back. We then dropped our P.D.A, afraid paparazzi would be around.

"don't worry we won't tell them just yet. "

Liam whispered. We were both thinking the same thing.

We sat down on a frozen black bench. It was weird being in public again, in Hawaii we were in this small town that was paradise. Nobody knew we were there except the maids and servers, but they had no idea we were famous.

At 6:10 pm, Harry drove up to the airport. We hopped in.

"hi you two love birds! How was your vacation? Zayn is still in Mexico, Lou arrived back from Paris at 12 today. I was the one that got back the earliest, I was visiting family."

He was very chatty.liam put his arm around me and we kinda just laid there. We had a 9 hour flight back so we were exhasusted.

Harry dropped us off at our apartment and we used all of strength that was left in our bodies, to walk inside. We dropped our suitcases we then stripped down into our underwear and passed out at 7:00 at night.

----------------------------

"hey guys!!!!!"

A screaming voice said entering what seemed to be my bedroom. Who was that and why was he interrupting my sleep?

I opened my eyes slowly to see Lou jumping on our bed. Liam was still passed out. "how did you get in?"

I said in a morning voice. "the door was unlocked."

Harry said cheerfully. I arose in the bed. Liam finally rolled over. "what time is it?"

He mumbled. "9:30." Lou said. Liam looked at me with an annoyed look. We had slept for more than 12 hours?! I suddenly wasn't that tired anymore.