; Opening Up

I feel like no one is reading the story or liking it soo Please Comment & Vote so I know yall are liking the story. I also want some feedback please.! The Faster Yall do these thing above ↑ the faster I Will upload. :) kayy? Okay

I also have a little bit of writer's block >.< so sorry if this is confusing

-----------------------STORYTIME-------------------------

(Kaylen's Pov)

I Can't Get Over The Fact He Sounded So Sincere. Maybe , Just Maybe I Should Tell Him

"Ok Fine , I'll tell you " I said sounding unsure.

"I'm all ears"

"3 years ago I was raped by some random boys. They stalked me for a few months and said If I told anyone about the rape , they would kill me. I wasn't about to risk me life so I listened. A few weeks after the rape I found out I was pregnant. I didn't want the baby , but I had too much heart so I couldn't abort it. I told my parents about it , cause if I didn't they would probably end up noticing later on. They Kicked me out. It was a good thing my grandparents saved up about 1 million dollars for me since the day I was born . With the money I found a nice house. At that point , I lost all my friends and anyone else important to me. I was on my own. I Talked with my teachers and they all came to my house to teach me , so I wouldn't have to deal with people like Le'Ana . Months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Kaylani (Kay-Lah-Nee) Malia Cruz , Who's currently 1 right now. Ever since it has gotten around school that I was pregnant and had a daughter. So now everyone thinks of me as a hoe or slut"

A/N - Thats Kaylani On the side ----->

(Roc's Pov)

I couldn't believe it. Dang she has been through alot. I actually feel bad on how everyone treats her cause something happened that she couldn't control.

"Wow" I said shocked.

"Yeah" she said.

"Well tell me about yourself" I said

(2 hours later)

We have been sitting in the library for about 2 hours now . Kaylen & I could care less about our classes right now. She told me alot about her self . Like she writes poetry , she sings and dances and a whole lot of other stuff. She's a very sweet girl. I told her she could call me by my real name, but she said she'll stick to calling me Roc. I'm cool with that.

"How about we hang out tomorrow I want you to meet my boys" I suggested

"Umm Roc I'm not to sure about that I have Kaylani you know? " Kaylen said

"You Can Bring Her Too"

(Kaylen's POV)

I'm Protective Over My Child , I Really Don't Trust New People Around Her. I'll Just Ask My Next Door Neighbor Mrs.Wilson To Watch Her. She Usually's Watches Her While Im At School Or When I Go To Work. She's So Helpful , She Is A Woman In About Her Mid 30's Who has A Daughter Named Layla That is 3 So Kaylani Has A Friend To Play With.

"No Its Cool , I'll Just Ask My Neighbor To Watch Her It Might Be Easier That Way" I said.

"Okay, I'll Pick Your Up Around 1pm. That's Okay ? " Roc Asked.

"Perfect"

We Exchanged Numbers And I Gave Him My Address. After That We Walked To Class. We Both Mainly Had The Same Schedule.

(Imma Skip The Rest Of The School Day , Cause Nothing really happened)

(After School)

I hopped In my Chrysler 300C that is Ivory Tri-color Pearl.

I may be a single mom & a 16 Year old . But I Can Roll Better than everyone else.

I Got Home And Walked Next Door To Get Kaylani

"Hi Mrs.Wilson, Im Here To Get Kaylani"

"Oh Ok, Let Me Get Her She's Upstairs With Layla"

"Ok"

She went upstairs & Came Back Down With Kaylani.

"Hey Mommy's Princess"

I Thanked Mrs.Wilson and walked back over to my extremely large house.

((A/N - The Rooms and how to house look like is in the comments :)

I know you wouldn't expect me to have all the luxuries I Guess You Can say But I do ! Remember my G-Parents gave me 1 million dollars and plus I work at a job that gives A GREAT Pay.

I made dinner. We ate , I Gave Lani A Bath and put her in bed and also I Took a shower and went to bed .

I Can't Wait Until Tomorrow :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay That's it For Chapter 2 ! Like I said i have writer blocks so i was writing random crap at the end of the chapter BUT ANYWAYS comment, vote &&' FAN! :)

50-100 reads

Or

1-5 votes

Or

1-5 comments

~Imari ♥