; Chilling With Him

Ok Heyy Guise , I Want to change my story name because too many people have their story named "The Real Her" , So Please leave comments if you have a suggestion of what I should change the name too, But anyway here goes the chapter. Oh Yeah Forgive me if this is short because , i wrote half the chapter on my iPhone in my notes , and it erased and I don't remember what I had written so far , so this probably wont be that long , so if its not I MAY update again on this story tomorrow.

-------STORYTIME--------

(The Next Morning)

I woke up slightly nervous for going to Roc's to chill & to meet his "boys", I mean they already don't like me. ugh . Anyway let me push that thought out m head. I went to Kaylani's room to check on her , she was sitting there playing her leapfrog explorer.

"Wassup Baby girl ! " I said

"MOMMY" Kaylani said while running up to me hugging my legs .

"Ma I'm Hungry" Kaylani added on.

"Alright com'on follow me downstairs so I can make you breakfast."

As soon as we got downstairs Lani (Kaylani's nickname) sat down on the couch and turned on Special Agent Oso, Thank Lawd , it wasn't Dora. I can't stand Dora , She so stupid. She has no   common sense.  She be Like "Where's Swiper" , I'm like bitch you know you feel his hot ass breath on your neck . Excuse my language but its true.

Anyways I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. I fixed pancakes , bacon and eggs. We said grace and ate.

(Roc's Pov)

So today is the day Kaylen is coming over. I might as well tell the boys now so they won't say nothing rude about her in her face.

I walked to the game room , cause I knew they boys were there.

"Umm Wassup Guys" I said .

"Yo"

"Hey"

"Waddup Waddup"

"Ray Please stop ,leave the to Emmanuel Hudson" Prince said.

"Well it was worth a try" Ray Said .

"Well Um Yall Know Kaylen From School" I said shaking a little.

"That Hoe Kaylen" They all asked.

"She's not a hoe" I said back getting a little mad

"Why you taking up for her bro?"

"Don't worry bout that , but anyways she's coming over today"

"WHAT, WHY" They all yelled at me.

"Kaylen & I are just gonna chill" I said

"Oh bro I see what you bout to do , you gonna hit and quit" Ray said with the stupidest grin on his face.

"It's not even like that, Chill" I said back getting aggravated

"Hmph Okay , but I don't approve of this ... but the girls are coming over at 3" Prod said

"Le'Ana Coming??" I asked

"No , not that I know of"

"Alright"

I left & went to my room and did all my hygiene stuff and got dressed. Time to text Kaylen.

[Me] : Good Afternoon Gorgeous

[KayyTrillThoo'] Good Afternoon..

[Me] : I'll be There At 1:45 ..

[KayyTrillThoo'] : Alright , see you then.

(Kaylen's Pov)

I jumped in the shower & did the rest of my hygiene stuff and picked out my outfit of the day. [Click External Link] . Not trying to be cocky or anything but I looked GOOD. I got Lani ready to go over to Mrs.Wilson house. I took over there . Now it's 1:40. I ran upstairs to get my phone. On my way back down stairs , there was a knock on the door. I answered it , it was Roc.

"Ready to go " Roc asked

"Yes"

"Well lets go then"

We walked to the car and got in. Roc started driving.

"You look beautiful & you got it going on , do you see your house thoo" Roc said

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself and yes you know how I do" I said while popping my imaginary collar.

His house wasn't that far away. When we start pulling up in his driveway , I got really nervous. His Friends. Ugh.

We got out the car and walked to door.

(Roc's POV)

I opened the door , Kaylen & I walked in. The Guys were on the couch and they all looked our way. I saw Kaylen stiffen up as they stared at her.

"Hey Guys Yall Know Kaylen , Kaylen I think you know the guys right?"

She quickly nodded.

I felt the tension in the room so I quickly got Kaylen upstairs , so at least she would feel more comfortable.

We sat there and talked , and played Just Dance 3 for a hour. Kaylen is really cool.

I heard someone knock on the door . I looked over at the clock it was 3 , It was the Girls. Well as long Kaylen stays up here with me, were good.

"ROC" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

I know that voice from anywhere it was Le'Ana. Kaylen & I eyes instantly widen.

Aww Damn .Fuck . My . Life .

Something bad about to happen.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

There yall go!! If there are any mistakes sorry bout that I didn't re-read cause I have company . But yeah IM NOT UPDATING THIS STORY UNTIL " until my Prodigy story "I Changed For Better & Worse" gets more reads I know it only has the intro up but once it get more reads i'll post the 1st chapter ..so yeah

~Imari ♥