"Are you on your period?"

Avery :

"Uh, miss?" The faint sound of a Mexican accent seeped through my ear-drums, enough to make my head pound. I groaned, feeling my body jiggle from side to side; someone was wiggling me. They stopped, and I put my head in my hands, gulping, before getting out of the taxi. I paid the man whatever Ashton had given me, and the man smiled, happily, driving off.

I turned, trudging to my shared apartment, my vision blurry.

I honestly was surprised that the taxi driver actually woke me up. I thought he'd just kick me out of his taxi and jump me for my clothes and money before taking off; I mean, c'mon, it is New York.

I jammed the key in its slot, twisting, before the door opened, and I came into sight of out decently cleaned apartment. I set the pair of keys in the bowl near the entrance, locking the door.

I knew I wasn't tired anymore, so I skipped myself to the kitchen, seeing Ashton's six-pack Corona, and I took it, grabbing a Twix bar.

I made my way to our living room, switching on the t.v. watching a classic; The Big Bang Theory.

____

At around two in the morning, I heard clash and clans echoing through out the apartment, and I groaned, hearing one of Ashton's many ridiculous, but adorable laughs. I heard someone 'shhh' him, and I furrowed my eyebrows, walking out, seeing who it was.

It was probably one of the other three boys, trying to get Ashton home safely, which made no sense, since they drank too.

But, just my dandy luck, it was Niall, yay.

Ashton's eyes landed on me, and he let out a laugh that had me cover my ears.

"Oh! Oh, oh, Ave, shut up, you're going to wake up mom! Shut up, because of yo-you, I'm going to be in-ah, beer." Ashton said, referring to the now empty bee bottle I chugged mere hours ago.

Niall quickly rushed to Ashton's side.

"Yep, that's enough beer for you." He said, grabbing the bottle from Ashton's hands, as Ashton pouted, crossing his arms like a big baby.

"You big baby, grow up, get to your room-"

"Ave! Shut up, you're going to wake up mom, and I'm going to get in troub-"

"Ashton, mom doesn't live here, you dipshit!"

Ashton bursted out into a fit of giggles, and I rolled my eyes at his drunken state. He was rolling on the ground, and I groaned, picking him up, along with Niall, as we dragged him to his room. Ashton stood up before we entered.

"Go to bed, night Ash." And, he mumbled a few incoherent words, taking his jeans off, before landing face first on the carpeted floor, and I sighed, shaking my head.

Niall was going to pick him up, but I quickly stopped him.

"No, let him be. He'll piss on you." That had Niall stopping, and me walking out to the main hall, cleaning up Ashton's mess.

I felt Niall's presence behind me, and I looked down at myself - oh, god what was I wearing?

I felt my cheeks burn; he's basically seeing me naked right now, can he leave?

But, I sighed remember that I have to thank him.

I stood up, throwing away the beer bottles, before returning my gaze to Niall, a blank expression disguising my embarrassed one.

"Thanks for bringing him home." I genuinely smiled, pointing to the door. "See you at practice, Horan."

"Actually," I mentally groaned, looking at Niall with an annoyed expression.