"larry is goals."

Avery-

everyone was giving me disgusted glances and I heard a few people say I was a slut. God damn does news travel fast.

before I could beat the shit out of horan, I quickly made my way to a taxi. I hopped in, giving them Louis' address, not ready to go home.

I shoved my headphones into my ears, and listened to let it go by James Bay. the song slowly calmed me down.

I paid the taxi driver and exited, before making my way up to Louis' apartment. I knocked on the door and harry opened it. he gave me a cute smile which I returned.

"where's louis?" I asked, looking around when harry stepped aside and let me in.

"Avery!" I heard that all too familiar voice echoing throughout the hallway. I saw Louis running towards me and engulfing me into a hug.

"nevermind harry." I chuckled, as harry smiled.

"so, miss avery, what do you need." Louis asked, walking towards the sofa. I followed behind.

"nothing, I just needed someone to get my mind off of things." I simply said, and rolled my eyes thinking about horan.

"is it that horan kid?"

louis always knew what was up.

I nodded.

"what did he do this time?" harry asked, annoyed.

"he told everyone that I slept with him." I said. "everyone was looking at me like I was a fucking whore."

"ave, honestly, fuck them. you know you didn't sleep with him, and that's all that matters. and even if you did, so what? a girl can please her sexual needs just as a boy can." harry said, and I smiled at his words.

"let's get your mind off of things." Louis announced before grabbing a remote and turning on spotify.

girls by the 1975 played and I smirked, getting up, and dancing. Louis and Harry joined in and I found myself belting out the lyrics.

like your face despite your nose

seventeen in a half years old

worrying about

my brother finding out

where's the fun in doing what your told?

I laughed as Louis started to dance. he always looked so stupid when he did.

I walked into the kitchen to grab food when I heard the music being lowered down. I brought the food into the living room and saw that louis and Harry were curled up together.

"we should watch the little mermaid." I squealed and nodded, excitedly. it started and I stuffed food in my mouth as my phone went off.

from ashton :

where are you?

Avery answer me

im getting worried

you slept with niall?!

you told me nothing was going on!

Avery get your fucking ass home right now.

my heart ached reading the messages. my own brother assumed before he even gave me the chance to explain. I felt tears well up in my eyes, and I shut my phone off not wanting to cry in front of louis or Harry.

but then I found that that wouldn't be the problem because they were all over each other, kissing and being.

truth be told, larry was definetly goals.

____

so it's short and I apologize but I just wanted to publish something.

I also made a new story called settle down if you wanna check it out please do!

vote and comment!