~09~

Dear nobody,

Hey sorry for not writing so long, but yeah it's not like it matters anyway. So let me start by dropping the bomb right now just for the fun of it. Well I was really stressed because of, well you know, life! And I ended up kind of chugging down an entire bottle of my medicine.

God I NEARLY DIED. Yes I'm not joking I thought I was seriously going die. I thought I could leave all these misery and this life brimming with torture, just let it all go. Let myself go....

It was after I went to school that the fun began, okay it definitely wasn't fun yes but I got a taste of death. It was excruciatingly painful but oh it felt so good and thrilled me indeed. I felt absolutely helpless the entire time actually that was the only thing I wasn't happy with. Being handled and treated so fragile as if I were about to break.

Well if this were to happen to someone else I'm sure I'd be very protective regardless of who the person might be. It was at the library that it all started. I'm not sure of the entire story yet because I was really having a hard time lifting my head. So I was blind to the world at that time, not caring about a single thing as I shuddered violently. I could only crack one eye open. That's how weak I was.

I was carried to the health room yet again, and still I had my head lowered and I wasn't planning on moving either, it's not like I could even if i wanted to. So when I reached the room still in the grip of the librarian my eyes caught a glimpse of my classmate who was also there.

When I interogated her later I found out I had been jerking the whole time struggling to breathe. That part I remember very well. the feeling of my body so cold and  numb, the way my heart beat echoed in my ears. the pounding  at the back of my head. I was about to let my eyes close but the nurse kept snapping her fingers in front of my face. I could barely make out what she was saying and I had to concentrate to piece what she said too.

I don't know what caused me to respond but maybe because she looked so scared that I felt the need to assure that she was doing fine on her job. I opened my mouth to form words but all that escaped was a hoarse croak, so I lightly nodded my head instead though it hurt like hell by doing so. I thought that maybe I should let myself go as I struggled for breath and jerked around violently. 

Welp, sigh, I had fun being around death's door but my promise to Serene flashed in front of my eyes. maybe that's why I fought to stay? 

I hope I don't regret this decision.

Love,
Me