Part 1

It was beautiful morning for the students of city college in Delhi... Where all were engaged in discussing their plans for holi that is to be celebrated In their college campus after this evening ... All were so excited to play holi... To run around chase each other and to apply colours on their friends... Crushes especially...

The group of girl gang, the famous girl gang of the college which had a whole lot of beautiful girls... For whom all boys would die to be part of the gang... The girls were on full on masti mode, making plans to enjoy this Holi utmost as it was their first ever holi in collage life...

Mihika : vandu, this year I tell you yaar.. We should plan something very big that we will be remembered for next 2 years... That's how we can rule the college and juniors...

Vandu : yeah Miku you are right.. But what to do that princi and corres are behind us... I hope they don't restrict us from playing...

Shagun : hope so... We should make all guys roam behind us to apply colors... Wat say girls.. She said winking at her friends...

Mihika : you are right shagun... Ladkon ko peeche peeche goomane kitna maza aata hai na.. I just love it when they just follow us like puppies...

They highfied each other with loud round of laughter...

Vandu : par yeh ishu kaha reh gai... Aaj toh jaldi aane wale the na... That was our plan right... Come early and make plans before 1st lecture...

Mihika : lo aagai... Think of the devil and the devil appears...

Ishita Came with a big cover in her hand full of colors and packets of water balloons... She placed it in on the bench... And Sitting on the desk placing her legs on bench...

Ishita : kisse devil kaha tum ne she gave a hard pat on mihika's shoulder...

Miku : ahhh.. Ishu that was just for fun yaar... Jao don't talk to me now... She said pushing her...

Ishita : awee sorry na Miku... That was just a friendly pat..Aja... She said taking her into a hug...

Shagun : god girls stop your drama... And ishu are you sure we are gonna use these water Ballons?.. She said checking the cover that ishita had brought... Agar kuch problem hogai toh...

Ishita : arey fattu hai shagun tum ek number ki... Kuch nahi hoga... Why fear when ishita is here she said raising her collor...

Vandu : ishita is here, that is the big fear we have she said making others laugh...

Ishita gave a cold stare to vandu...

Ishita : you girls are na just unbelievable... I am going to use these water Ballons on every boys... Sabke mooh pe iss balloon ko colors fill color ke phekne me kitna maza ayega... She said with a evil smirk on her face...

Mihika : ishu, I am really very scared yaar... Your list is too long... Aur tere list mein professors aur staffs bhi hai...

Ishita : so what.. Miku... Tum bachon log ko dar lag raha toh aap log dhoor raho.. Aur tamasha dekho... Yeh ishita kya kya karne wale hai...

All gave a scared look at each other thinking what she was up to...

Ishita : arey girls chodo na woh sab... Whom are you all planning to apply colors on?..

Vandu : I don't know whether it is true or not but... I got information from sources that Bala is going to apply color on me... She said blushing...

Ohhh... Came in unison from other three teasing her...

Mihika : Oh god vandu aap dono na yeh... Chupan chupai... Khel kab katam hoga... Accept his proposal yaar... So sad bichara kab se tere peeche padi hui hai...