Epilogue...

Raman was sleeping peacefully on his bed... In deep dream land.. He found some ticking sensation on his face making him irritated for disturbing his sleep...

Raman : ishita... Sone do na... And muttered something in his sleep... He found his cheeks wet... Someone giving him wet kisses?.. He smiled naughtily without opening his eyes... Baby kya kar rahe ho... Don't be naughty early morning... He said trying to get hold of her... Ahhh... He shouted in shock seeing the person in front of him...

Raman : arey muthu tum...

It was muthu who was licking his face... He thought it was ishita who was pleasing him early morning... He kept his hands on head and sat frustrated... Oh god subha subha iss kutte ne mera neend karab kardiya... Ishitaaa... Ishitaaa... He called her name loudly...

Ishita : kya hua raman aise kyun chilla rahe ho... She came wearing a white saree looking like an angel tempting him early in the morning ...

He was lost completely in her... But composed himself...

Raman : arey kyun chilla rahe ho Matlab... am damn irritated here... Yeh kutha mere kamre mein kya kar raha hai...

he saw her glaring at him... He just lowered his tone and asked.. Muthu yahan kya kar raha hai...

Ishita : raman kya kar raha hai matlab.. he came to meet me... He is missing me raman... Tabse hamari shaadi hui hai.. I dont get to spend time with him... Mera bacha idhar aao... She took muthu in her arms showering kisses... Aur yeh mera bhi kamra hai... Muthu kabhi bhi aa sakta hai...

Raman : ishita you are unbelievable... Subha subha iss kutthe ne mera neend karab kardiya aur you are showering all love to him... How insensitive you are... Tum mujhe pyaar hi nahi karti ho... Sirf teri muthu se karti ho...

She dropped muthu down and went near raman...

Ishita : awee mera baby... You are so cute when you are possessive about muthu raman.. She said pecking his cheeks and standing near him by the bed...

He was still sitting in the bed hugging her by waist.. keeping his head on her stomach... His arms around her... She was gently giving him finger kangi...

Raman : ishitaa... Aaj holi haina... Every year you used to apply holi sneaking into my room... Par iss saal toh hamari shaadi ke baad pehli holi hai and you forgot to apply color on me na... He said peeping from her stomach...

Ishita : raman, every year I used to sneak into your room... Because tab we were lovers.. But now I am your wife budhu why will I sneak into your room... Waise bhi aap kal raat ko late aay ho na office se... Isiliye meine aapko nahi utaya... She said placing a kiss on his forehead...

Raman : phir bhi... You don't love me anymore like before... Dekho abhi tak ek kiss bhi nahi diya...

Ishita : acha kissie chahiye... Ye lo... She pecked his cheeks...

Raman : Chee yeh kaise sukhi kiss... He said wiping his cheeks...

Ishita : sukhi kiss... How Mean... Jao mein ab aapko kiss nahi doongi...

Raman : tum nahi dogi toh mein leloonga.. He pulled to on bed in jiffy and caging her in-between his arms... And settled above her comfortably...

Ishita : raman uto... Darwaza kula hai... Koi aajayega uto... She said pushing him...

Raman : aise kaise jaane doonga.. Pehle good morning kiss toh dho...

Ishita : besharam admi... Koi dekhlega uto...

Raman : arey dekhne do yaar... Mere biwi se hi pyaar kar raha hoon na... He said rubbing his lips on her neck line making her moan...

Ishita : ramann.. please Jane do na...

Raman : hmmm... continued nibbling her earlobe.. And inched forward and took her lips in his for a passionate kiss... He was sucking her lips hungrily making her moan in between the kiss... She felt his hands parting the saree away from his waist and moving his hands leisurely all over her waistline... She held his hands in hers and entwined her fingers with his... He just wriggled his arms from her hold... And deepened the kiss making her forget herself... He moved his hands covering her arm length... Then tracing her neck line with his hot palm... She was not able to take his sweet torture... She pulled him more into her... He then slipped his hands into her long tresses and gave her a complete scalp massage making her relax in the kiss... She was fully lost in the kiss and the foreplay... Finally he rubbed his palm all over her face and broke the kiss and whispered happy holi into her ears huskily...

Ishita was controlling her ranging breathe... Looking at his face and confused of his sudden holi wishes... And He was laughing at her.. Making her even more confused ...

Ishita : aap has kyun rahe ho... Mein koi pagal dikta hoon...

Raman : pagal toh tum pehle se hi the... Ab toh joker dikh rahi hai...

Ishita : kya joker... Kuch bhi bakwas haan... Mein kyun jokerrr... Her words stopped when he held a mirror infront of her...

She saw her face fully colored... She looked Down at herself... To see her white saree filled with all colors... Her arms, her waist... He had rubbed colors all over her... That's when she realized his caresses during the kiss... And the naughty smile she felt in between the kiss... She was now just fuming in anger...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Chodongi nahi mein aapko... She said getting up furiously from bed...

Raman : Pehle pakad ke toh dikhao moti... He said running all around the room... She was chasing him like a jkr all that was missing was only the horse and a sword... She was all ready to kill him if she catches hold of him...

Raman stopped running... Giving her a naughty look.. She stopped with a jerk and stood in her place ... Both were Breathing heavily... He turned towards her and caged her in-between the door and himself...

Raman : kya karna hai tujhe... Mujhe color apply karna hai... He asked in a husky voice... Toh ruko mein tera kaam assan kar deta hoon... He latched the door... The bolt that was right above her head... The sound which increased her heartbeat... He rubbed his face against hers taking all colors from her cheeks to his... He did the same with her other cheeks .. He then dipped his face in the crook of her neck and rubbing his stubble all-over giving her goosebumps... She clutched his shirt hard as her knees were going weak... She pulled him more into her digging her fingers into his scalp... His free hands were leisurely roaming all over her bare waist... Without waiting for a second he pressed his lips on hers tasting her flavors... The kiss turned passionate, her low moans in-between that was turning him go on... They parted after a long deep kiss.. He was admiring her beautiful face that was all covered with colors adding on to the blush, she was looking way more tempting... He carried her to the bed without wasting a single second... Placed her slowly and settled on top of her...

Ishita : raman, abh nahi... Mummyji bulayenge...

Raman : jo bhi hoga abhi hoga... everything can wait but not me...
He said pressing his lips once again on hers and drowned into the passion...

After a long passionate encounter, he took her in his arms covering both of them with a quilt...

Raman : ishitaaa...

Ishita : hmmm...

Raman : isse kehte hai holi ki perfect start... I wish hamari har holi aise haseen aur rangeen ho..Happy Holi jaan...

Ishita : thank you for painting my life with colors Raman... Happy Holi.. She said hugging him tight...

The end.