last part

Next morning ishita woke up earlier than usual and was all set to apply colors on Raman... She was Pacing to and fro in her room thinking ways to sneak into bhalla house... She peeped her head out of her house looking at the closed doors of bhalla house ...

Madhavi : ishu, kanna udhar kya dekh rahe ho...

Ishita was startled by her mom's voice...

Madhavi : kya hua ishu...

Ishita : kuch nahi amma.. I was jus just looking for muthu.. She said looking around for her pet dog...

Madhavi : muthu udhar kahan hoga... He will be in your room only ishu...

Ishita : haan mein dekhti hoon... She went back to her room.. And freed muthu from chain and placed him on her lap...
Ab mein kya karoon muthu... I should be the first one to apply color on Raman na... She said to muthu caressing him lovingly... Kuch toh karna padega.. Aao bahar jaake dekte hain...

She took muthu out with some colors in her hand and saw the door of bhalla house slightly opened... She peeped in.. There were no around..

She heard some footsteps and hid behind the pillar nearby...

It was raman's dad going out for his morning walk.. Leaving the door slightly open... She peeped inside to see no one around... Lagta hain sab log so rahe hai... Before she could think further muthu barged inside the house ..

Ishita : offo muthu.. Ruko... She said almost whispering tone...

She got hold of muthu's chain and moved into raman's room in jiffy and latched the door behind...

Raman was sleeping peacefully hiding his face completely inside the pillows... Blankets thrown away from his body...
She was just admiring his sleeping figure...

Ishita : Oh god how can someone be soo cute while sleeping... Aur koi aise sota hai kya occupying whole bed... Shaadi ke baad where will I sleep If he occupies the whole bed like this... She was mumbling all crazy things to herself..

She inched forward towards him and ruffled his already messed up hair...
He irritatingly mumbled in sleep...

Ishita : raman uto na.. She sat beside him and whispered into his ears..

Raman : maa sone do na ... He said with utter irritation pushing her hands from his face...

Ishita : raman its not aunty.. its me ishita... She again whispered into his ears...

Raman : ishita, why are you so late today I was waiting for you since long... He said without opening his eyes and pulled her with jerk pinning her beneath him and Hugging her tight...

Ishita's eyes widened in shock... By his sudden action..

Ishita : raman chodo mujhe... She said struggling under him... And pushed him back making him fall from the bed...
He was startled by the sudden push... And Was blankly looking at her laughing figure .. It took some time for him to come out of his sleep..

Raman : ishita, you are here for real?..
Oh god I thought it was just a dream as usual... He said wiping his eyes...

Ishita : Oh ho watta a sweet information about my ravan .. I come in your dream everyday? She said forwarding her hand to him to get up...

He settled beside her comfortably pulling her into him and wounding his arms around her...

Raman : yeah... Everyday I dream about you... About us... Par aaj tum mere sapne mein nahi aay ho... to my surprise you are here in real, in my arms... He said tugging her strands of hair behind her earlobe..