part 2

Raman came directly towards them taking long steps and gave a tight slap on ashok's face...

Ashok : what the hell Raman... Mein chodonga nahi tumhe.. He said holding raman's shirt...

Raman : I am warning you ashok... Stop showing your dirty face infront of me.. If I see you again disturbing any girl I am gonna drag you to the principal's room... Get lost from here... He said pushing him hardly making him fall on the ground...

Ashok's friends helped him get up and took him away..Tumhe dekhloonga...He said staring at Raman and left the place ...

Raman : and you.. Tumhe dimag naam ki koi cheez hai.. Ya usse bej kar college aayi ho... He said shouting on top of his voice at ishita... Making everyone gather around them...

Ishita : raman... She said in low voice... Looking around...

Raman : dont you dare open your mouth... There is limits for your prank and challenges ishita... This time you have crossed it...

Ishita : I didn't mean...

Raman : what you mean and what you don't mean... Just shut up I said... Not a single word from you... Kaise besharam ladki ho tum... He said shouting aloud...
Making some girls laughing at ishita.. As they were always jealous of her carefree attitude...

Ishita was not able to control anymore... She cried out aloud.. Making everyone look in surprise... Ishita iyer who got a carefree attitude... Has never taken anything serious till date... Not even lecturers scolding, the N number suspensions she got... But this time they just expected another jkr avatr of hers shouting back at raman for insulting her in front of others... But why was she reacting so... She ran from the place leaving behind her confused friends...

Raman just pulled his hair out of frustration and anger kicking the color packets in that had fallen on the ground...

He left the place... And went to the parking lot... And took out his bike and drove back home... Not wanting to create any more scene in the college... He verywell knew he will hurt someone or the other...

The whole day was a disaster for ishita and friends... They planned so much for the colorfull day but everything went in vain... Ishita's friends tried cheering her up but she was not able to come out it... She reached her home locked the room settled on her bed Starting another round of crying session...

Madhavi: ishu come out and see who had come to meet... Jaldi aao...

Ishita : kaun aaya hai amma...

Madhu: ishu mani has come... Jaldi aao...

Mani: rehne dijiye na aunty il go meet her... He went inside ishita's room to see her all worn out with fluffy eyes... Ishu tum ro rahi thi...

Ishita : nah nahi... Toh...

Mani : then why are looking so worn out...

Ishita : itz just that I am tired mani...

Mani: teekhe go freshen up... Neeche society mein holi party arrange kiya hua hai... Come lets go play...

Ishita :arey no mani I am not in mood to play... You go enjoy the party...

Mani : arey ishu come on don't be a spoil sport... Please come na... He said dragging her..

Ishita: ok ok wait il change and come you just wait out...

She wore a white top and long white skirt and came out of her home along with mani...

She twisted her legs on stairs and slipped... Mani caught her in nick of time holding her by waist...

That's when raman who was also ishita's neighbor came downstairs and saw them in a compromising position...