Memorys

Your POV
- I saw a light the next thing I knew there was a world around me. I looked around at all the trees. I then started to walk on all fours towards a good smell. I looked around and saw that there was a old man and a baby dragon with purple scales. I then flapped my tiny wings and started to fly towards them. That was when I met master eon and spyro.

- I was flying around to try and find some strawberries. With eons help I learned a lot about myself. I'm a griffin, I have telekinesis and can fly to rapid speeds. I can also use my horn for spells. I still can't talk but I have the brain of a genius. It's because griffins develop faster then most beings. I look though more trees to see a water fall with rivers surrounding a giant circle in the dirt. In curiosity I flew to it and started to walk around. It was bigger up close, I feel very calm here for some reason.

- I started training in the same spot I found. I decided to make this spot my training spot. I have a break area and everything. I had a bunch of magic books full of spells for me to learn. I also received a griffin book so I could learn all about my kind. It turns out I can breath a lot of things. Like fire, water, ice, I can even roar thunder. But when a griffin is at a certain age they learn to roar. I also learned my name, when griffins are born it takes a few days to find out their name. Mine is (y/n), and it's a very pretty name in my opinion. And I was just learning to talk and fly straight. Things are going great in life.

- today was my first day at the academy. And my first class is air study's. I feel like I'm going to pass this class with flying colors. I found out more about my abilities. Like I can make big gusts of wind by flapping my wings. I can also stop time, but only for an hour. And I mastered lots of spells with my horn. And it turns out griffin eyes can translate many languages, when they do that little subtitles appear at the bottom of my vision. And I have this feeling in my gut that knows when someone is lying. I used a teleport spell to get to class quickly. Once the effects wore off, I looked around. The class was empty except for a sky Barron writing on the chalk board. He's probably the professor. He was writing his name on the board. He wrote professor jet vac, cool name. He turned around saw that I was standing there.
Jet vac: oh, hello uh might I ask what your name is.
Me: oh ya my name is (y/n) and I was wondering if this is the right class I should be in for air steadys
Jet vac: yes, you are actually, cause I think I'm the only teacher for air steady's, I didn't actually think you'd be here this early.
Me: I tend to be on time for things
Jet vac: uh well, you might as well take a seat.
Me: where?
Jet vac: any where really.
I then flew to the back of the class and sat down. I then took out a pencil and waited for class to start.