Finally the first chapter

Your POV

Right now heading to jet vac class, final class

Right now heading to jet vac class, final class. Next all I have to do is take a final test to become a skylander, then be drawn in the book of skylanders. So I'm going to do my best. I then get hit by a sheep. I saw that spyro threw it. And so I lifted it up with my magic and threw it up to him. Then he threw it again but this time it landed in front of a three new cadets and Hugo. Hugo then started to freak out and run away. So me being me I flew over and picked up the sheep with my paws.
Me: Hugo chill, I told you before, sheep are harmless.
Hugo: they are not harmless they are harmful, they are literally full of harm."the sheep made a scary face" AH!!
I look at the sheep to see it was just smiling. And I look at Hugo with a deadpan look.
Hugo: did you see that, oh tell me you all saw that!
Spyro: dude you need help
Then we both flew back to the ground.
Me: he's not meaning one therapist, you need a team of them.
Then Hugo ran off. Spyro then started taking to the cadets. I didn't want to be late so I did what I do best and stopped time. Like what I thought would happen everything stopped. So I flew to jet vac's cla as room and took a seat  in the back. I was in between spyro and stealth elf. Then I used it again and made time return to normal. And just like I planed the class bell rang, again I was right on time. I then see jet vac stare at me along with the seats that were supposed to be holding my friends. Where were they? I somehow knew stealth elf would try and get here with her speed so I pretended to stretch my wings so it'd like she was behind my wings. I heard a pop sound and sure enough she was there.
Jet vac: I saw that!
Me and stealth elf jumped, our ears perked up surprised.
Jet vac: cutting it pretty close for your final class miss elf.
Why the heck did he not get on to me? I helped her. Then eruptor busted through the wall and tried to act like he was sneaking in. I just face palmed when I look up I see jet vac do the same. He then looked to where spyro was supposed to be.
Jet vac: I guess your friend spyro had better things to d-
Spyro then flew in
Spyro: and I'm here, let's do this jv
Jet vac: its professor jet vac, and your late again! Do you realize that becoming a skylander you can't relay on raw talent, you have to work hard and be an equal part of your team!
Spyro: I'm getting my own team?
I face palm again
Spyro: I'll call it team spyro, or ya know what just spyro.
Jet vac then walked to the front of the class.
Jet vac: class, spyro here thinks that his actions don't affect others, but  to show him how truly wrong he is, pop quiz!
He then started to fire pieces of paper tests at us. So not get hit I put up bubble shield as the paper balls bounced off. One of them unfolded and landed on my desk. Once it stoped I put the shield down and looked at the test. It was full of questions about air study's. It was almost to easy so I got into my thinking zone and started to do the test. While on the fifth question I heard spyro say.
Spyro: come on it's not always about me
I then pointed to the sky know there was a "spyro wins" written floating in the sky.

A few minutes

It was time to go and we got our tests back. And i went to my training ground to get ready for my final test. I just dodged all my copy's lasers and toke them out with fire and ice. What I plan to do is dazzle the crowd but come out strong. But then it was time to go home. So I was flying and I get a text from spyro.
Dragon boy is spyro
Future mrs spyro is you(on his phone)