~39~

Here's the plot for that site. Enjoy. Credit to my friend Stitch/April:

Everyone knows of the old myths and tales of the Greek Gods and Goddesses, even if they aren't Greek. What if it were all real? Yes ALgbL of it. The King of the Gods, Zeus, imprisoned his father Cronos and five other Titans. They have been in Tartarus for MILLENNIA now, their powers stripped from them and placed in a very sacred object; Pandora's Box. Which in fact is a jar with a special lock and key.
A very powerful God and some of his offspring are not at all happy with Zeus and would love to see him destroyed. To help with that, they released the Titans who are now just about as helpless as mortal men and hellbent on getting Pandora's Box and their powers, not to mention release HOPE from the box, which will make it easier to enslave those that they deem below them. Only a select few know where the box is and who holds the key. The task won't be an easy one.

Because the Titans that were imprisoned have lost nearly all their power, Zeus has yet to be alerted to their escape. They are in hiding while they plan their next move. Meanwhile, demigods around the world are coming of age. The age of puberty, when their divine heritage will start showing and they will start coming to school to learn how to use their powers.

Many will also return to the school itself to finish learning. Parthenon University is just like a normal school. Its courses are a bit different than you would find elsewhere though. The children and their abilities may be put to the test though if the Titans gather more followers. Join us. Be on the side of good or the side that wants revenge. Wanna know what happens? You have to play to find out!