The Truth hurts

Ok so is it just me or is everyone in my family getting pregnant next thing you will know my mother is pregnant! or even me god imagine that me pregnant again, the last time I was pregnant It was with Jade my little angel. I think about her everyday, not a day goes by where I think to myself what life would have been like if she hadn't of died, she would have been a teen now god she would have been 15.

So here I was standing looking at my heavily pregnant daughter thinking wow I am going to be a grandmother, but it was so hard to wrap my head around I ran straight past Lexi and to the toilets, I was sick. I felt sick to my stomach when I thought about everything I am going to be a grandmother to two sweet babies, its so much news to handle I mean before I held Emmas baby, the last baby I held was my niece Lucy henrys daughter.

I used my magic to make myself feel better because I did really feel rough I felt like I had a hangover almost, I walked slowly out of the bathroom stall and had my arm wrapped round my stomach as I still felt uneasy even after using magic, but when I got out to the cafe there was everyone stood looking at me again god why does everyone have to stare.

Elena and Lexi came across both saying" mum are you okay?" I simply replied with a yes.

"So Lexi your pregnant" I said with a smile

"yes, twins" she said

"shit" I said

"why?" asked Lexi

"because now I can't use your help because it will put you and your babies in danger" I said

"for what?" asked Alexis

"To save Henry and Lucy" I said

"why whats wrong?" asked Alexis

"if Lady tremaine gets her daughter back Lucy goes into a coma and she will die without magic but if magic comes back Henry dies from poison." I said

"wait what?" said Alexis

"its true" said Elena out of no where

Alexis looked saddened by news but so did Emma and hook. I am feeling really weird like really sick and I am not exactly sure why the only time I am ever sick is when I am pregnant but I know fine I am not because I haven't slept with anyone in like a year because I have decided to be all about my daughter not all about men. 

"Astrid are you okay?" asked Zelena looking at me and feeling my head as I was really pale

"I think I am going to go sit down I don't feel to well." I said heading towards the seats but before I knew it I was on the ground my legs collapsed underneath me. I hit my head off of a table on the way down, the room started to spin and Zelena picked me up and held me while she walked me to a seat.

" are you okay sweetheart?" asked Zelena

"I am fine" I said trying to stand up but it wasn't going to happen, Everyone looked really worried about me.

I placed one hand on the table and the other on the back of the seat and used them to balance myself while I stood up, I got up and had this small sharp pain in my head and that only signified one person my father. I am still not talking to him so I don't see why he wants to talk to me.

"I know who is making me feel like this because even magic didn't work." I said while standing up and leaning on Zelena's shoulder

"who?" asked my mum quite quickly

"who do you think, I have a sharp pain in my head" I said

"grandfather?" said Elena

"your hitting the nail on the head there Elena" I said