Mything

~ Jason pov ~

Daddy god called Jason into the living room as soon as he walked into the house. He asked for his phone and sent him upstairs to do homework. It was punishment from skipping class earlier. As Jason got upstairs he locked his bedroom door and pulled out some pictures of Gabriel he hide under his bed. He stared at the pictures wondering if he'll ever win over her heart. He knew that he's parents wouldn't allow him to get a girlfriend so he punched a wall and ended up getting into a lot of pain. He then stood up and walked over to his study where he pulled up his laptop and started texting Gabriel. He'd go to the hospital after.

Texting;

Jason: "Hey babe, how u doin'?"

Gabriel: "Don't call me that" she answered quickly.

Jason: "Sorry, but seriously how are you? U didn't seem happy at school"

Gabriel: "Ya, I'm fine but Meggie's pissing me off"

Jason: "Y?"

Gabriel: "Cause she ships us and has started writing a fanfict whilst also saying WE'RE FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS, I'm not a weeb like her"

Jason: "1 Fairy Tails a good anime, 2 I ship it too, wanna go out with me?"

Gabriel was quiet for a second until,

Gabriel is typing...

Gabriel: "No, sorry but I just don't feel that way about u"

Jason felt broken but couldn't let the awkwardness be left hanging.

Jason: "Ok, but we're still friends right"

Gabriel: "Ya, talk 2 u later if I don't talk 2 Meggie she'll know I'm texting u cya"

Jason: "cya"

Gabriel went offline

After that Jason went to the hospital with his parents. He later found out he broke his knuckles!!

~ 3rd person ~

On mythe (aka skype)

Dante called on the skype call and the "de-de-dun de-dun-de" was repeated until someone picked up on the mythe  call. Obviously it was Meggie cause she doesn't do much except sleep, eat and play as well as writing and reading fanficts.

Dante: "Ohayo!"

Meggie: "Heyo! OJD! OJD! OJD! Natsu is marrying Lucy in my fanfict I'm reading"

Meggie begins fangurling (on purpose again).

Dante: "Of course!"

Alice joined the call all of a sudden.

Alice: "Hello!"

Meggie: "MOM!! Heyo!" (Alice is the mom of the group)

Dante: "Ohayo!"

Alice: "What you guys been talking about?"

Meggie: "Nothing much"

Dante: "How Meggie's fangurling again"

Meggie: "I'm always like this you can't change me"

Alice: "Dante stop picking on your sister"

Dante: "I weren't I was just saying"

Meggie: "Dante bullies me (fake cries)"

Alice: "DANTE!"