Final note

Thanks for reading this piece of bullshit story and I promise nothing else I write will be as shit as this. Hopefully! Please go check out my friends and their amazing stories like:

Alice: ScarlettSnow3

And her fabulous story "Exceptional" which is about

Description:

In the year 2133, A boy named Carlos Jones (15) and a girl named Kyra Lee (15). Carlos has a dark past but is one gifted child and has abilities that no one has, but he gets bullied for these reasons as people think that he is a "freak" and with the help of Kyra and their friends he receives the confidence he needs to be himself. Carlos and Kyra are both childhood friends and they plan to escape a place known as Starrydale however, there are many obstacles they must face especially a medicine called Auhappy (chemical substance that blinds mundanes from the real world) and they must take this dose daily otherwise there will be consequences. There are two groups of people that live in this world, The Exceptions and The Exiled. Why you ask? It's a game. A game of LIFE and DEATH and let's just say, you do not want to be in their positions as they must choose paths that they haven't even thought of...

~

~

Will they be able to find a way out?

~

~

They have the power of choosing...

~

~

But...

~

~

Will it be the right one?

And Dante: blacksteelgajeel03

And his funny story "The Survivors" which is about us friends again but as super heroes that fight each other instead of saving the world.

Description: 

seven friends are locked in school while the biggest storm in history occurs outside. The electricity cuts out and they go to turn it back on and that's when it happens.

FUCK DC COPYRIGHT IM TAKIN NAMES BITCHES

ALSO don't forget to follow and read the rest of my stories. I write fanfiction, romances and actions. I have started a new book that is now my favourite to which I will publish all at once so that I can make changes. I promise it'll be absolutely perfect to you if you love dragons, action and romance, so look out for my book "Rise of the Leapers".