Chapter 3

"Gypsy baby im just so happy for you and my son, sweetheart you deserve it after all you been through" Chris mom said. "Yes ma'am indeed, I just wish my parents were here to celebrate with us" Gypsy said holding her glass of champagne. "Oh, I kno baby its just important to remember they loved you and that they are here in spirit" Chris mom replied. "Hey bae wassup" Christopher said coming up behind Gypsy  hugging her, Gypsy phone rang.
"Damn bae another one?" Christopher asked "Yeah, ion kno who the hell keep on callin me from these unknown numbers, shit been going on for two days now" Gypsy replied hitting the ignore button . "Yeah, forget that lets party!" Chris said smiling, Gypsy smiled back they kissed.

After the party

"I'm exhausted" Christopher said out of breath. "I just hope our honeymoon fuck is just as amazing as this was" Gypsy replied. "Oh it will be i promise you, we gon fuck up some headboards, sinks, tubs, floors, walls...whatever you want" Christopher said then gave Gypsy a whink. Gypsy giggled...then said with a serious face "Babe, you don't think we're rushing into this thing do you?" Gypsy asked. "Nah, no why baby you havin second thoughts?" Chris asked. "No I mean I wanna marry you its just alot you don't know about my past and what all happened when I lived in New York" Gypsy said. "Ok, so...what happened?" Christopher asked. "Its just a long story" Gypsy said holding her head down, almost about to cry. "Then what's the story then?" Christopher asked again "You can trust me" Christopher said.

Gypsy went on to tell him how she met this guy named Troy "slick"  and how she was blindsided by what he really did for living, and that he would beat her everyday, she even took a rap for him once and she didn't even do anything wrong that she thought she was in love, she found out he was murdering people and was a small local but notorious drug lord in Brooklyn, it became so gruesome that once while drunk he even tried to rape her. She came back home to LA to escape his abuse, she has a feeling he's found her.

"Chris, he's gonna kill me if he finds me, all these phone calls, it's him i know it is...before I left i stole $10,000 from his stash...cuz my mom's was sick and he had stopped paying her medical bills...now I owe him maybe even my life" Gypsy just cried in Chris's arms, Christopher just sat quietly.

"Don't worry ill take care of it" Chris said he could feel his blood boiling inside. "How did he find me?" Gypsy said. "Well I kind of put an announcement in the papers and on social media" Christopher said. "Oh fuck Chris!! Thats how he found out God why would you do that?! He got mfs out here too that fuck wit him, I was tryin to keep a low profile!!" Gypsy said holding her head pacing back and forth. "Yeah I kno baby im sorry, I just thought thats what people gettin married did ya kno, and besides my ma' insisted we share it on Instagram so the fam in my hometown could see" Christopher said.
"Look we gon get that fuck nigga, he'll never hurt chu again i promise" Chris said. "No, no,no Chris you been doing so well staying outta trouble with the exception of what happened last year with Kia's hoeing ass" Gypsy said sitting down on the bed. "Yeah I know, i remember but don't you worry bout that you know bout my past too and i know I promised you and my mom that ill get my shit together and i have but situations like these i make exceptions-" Christopher said. "Chris what about your record and prison, you said your never goin back" Gypsy said holding his hands. "And I'm not, but this is the only way we gon solve this, cuz at the end of the day he fucking with the wrong one and Ima give him a real welcome to LA" Chris said.