Chapter 6

"Aye yo wake yo bitch ass up nigga!" Terence said while clapping his hands to get Cliffs attention. "W-what the.." Cliff said before being cut off looking around but saw no one. "Now here i am thinking that you just another nigga my hoe ass ex was fucking, but now i see that you just another rat ass informat nigga huh?" Christopher said. "I aint telling you shit!! You can kill me but my niggas gonna get you and yo bitch!" Cliff replied. "I know i could kill you but i want you to deliver a message..." Chris said with a smirk.

Dispatcher: "Yes this is 911 what is your emergency?"

A frantic women on the other line said "Hi my name is keshia Jones and my boyfriend Rashawn "Cliff" Jenkins is missing...!!"

"When's the last time youve heard from him?" The dispatcher asked. "The day before yesterday" Keshia replied.

The police later found Cliff's body in the river...dead.

Weeks later a tap recording of instructions for Slick was sent to him by mail...something big was about to transpire, many will die...but for the love of his life thats a sacrifice Christopher was willing to make.

It was 12 at night.

"Hey baby! Wanna take a ride?" A woman said while approaching a bentley. "Whats your name?" The mysterious man asked the woman, "Passion" she replied. "Ight get in" the man said, the woman got in...

2:30

Crying...the lady walking makes a phone call. "Hello" Chris answers in a raspy voice "what?" " who?" "ight ill be there" he replied. "Kia, tell me what happened, what are you doing back on the street anyway?" Chris asked while Kias gettin in the car, bloody and bruised. "You killed Cliff! And when you did that you killed any chance i had at a normal life!" Kia yelled, "Aye girl i aint killed nobody" Chris replied. "Yes you did! I know you did!" She said "Ight man just tell me what happened" Chris replied. "Ok well GED classes sucked, and when Cliff was murdered, he was my source of income...bought me anything i wanted, he told me he was gonna give me the world and he did" she said. "Wait i thought you lived on the hill" Chris asked "I did! but ian own shit and he gave his mom power of attorney so she kicked me out the house, and i couldn't find  a job so when my daddy promised to be nice to me-" "Yeah seems like he really kept his promise" Chris said while holding her jaw and lookin at her bruised face. "It only hurts alittle and its from the nigga who attacked me, ive been doin jobs on my own behind my daddys back to make extra" she replied. "What!? I told you if your in trouble you talk to me, ill take care of it" Chris said. "And what about your wife huh? You tellin me she wouldn't loss her shit if she knew that i was the bitch you was helpin out?" Kia said. "She probably would but i would just tell her your situation" Chris replied.

"Nigga there wouldnt be no situation if i never knew yo ass!" Kia yelled crying. "Look man im really sorry about what happened tonight, Kia why this nigga attack you?" Chris asked. "He started to whip it out then he just started hittin me asked me where you lived and if you killed Cliff  and when i wouldnt tell em nun he pulled out a gun. I took my pocket knife out cut em and ran as fast as a could!" Kia said still crying.

"Damn" Chris said putting his hand on his head and shaking his head.  Chris went to drop Kia off at her Aunts, "We gonna get em Kia, trust me" Chris said while giving Kia a $1,000 out his pocket. "I know this wont change what happen tonight but its all i have, and im really really sorry...Kia, i love you" Kia just stared at him with tears in her eyes, got out the car and she was gone, Chris then went home.