Chapter 2

Two months earlier

"So you have any idea wat you gonna say?" Christopher's mom asked him. "Oh yeah ma ima quote sum Shakespeare" Christopher said so proudly with a smile. His mother just stared at him, "Wat?" Christopher asked "Boy, dont have yo ass out there quoting him for what??" His mother said shaking her head. "Dang momma why you so mad? What Shakespeare ever do to you?" Christopher asked looking so confused. "Yo ass being extra!! Just be yourself dont be all deep like that cuz half the family can barely count to 10 what makes you think they can understand some fucking Shakespeare??!",  his mom answered.
"Damn...ok fine i won't quote em then, I was just tryin be sentimental" Christopher said rollin his eyes. "Oh lord ok whatever boy...i was just tryna help" his mom said snaking her teeth.

"Hey can yall stop arguing and c'mon, everybody waitin" Robert, Chris little brother says. "We comin" Christopher's mom replies "Ight well...this is it" Chris turned and said to his mom. "Yes it is baby im so proud of you" His mother said.

"Gypsy, I knew from the moment you walked in my classroom in the 3rd grade that I wanted to spend the rest of my life witchu, I love you with every fiber of my being...baby there's one thing I wanna change about you, and that's your last name...will you marry me?" Chris said holding a red box, the ring was beautiful little sliver hearts round the band, with a  big pear shaped diamond on top with crystals round the edges.  Gypsy's eyes damn near popped out her hand as she looked down at it, "Yes I will" she cried and Chris placed the ring on her finger. They were so happy and so was everyone else.