Smut #2 pool party (continued)

Lance P.O.V
=====================
I pulled him into the pool his face was red. His body touching mine. He gave a nervous smirk and looked down. I pulled him closer. He blushed an even brighter red. I couldnt hold back any more. I pulled face close to mine. I kissed him.

Nobody P.O.V
======================
The kiss deepend. The boys little kiss turned in to a heated make out session. Nothing could stop them now. They kissed for what seemed like hours. Loving the sensation of his body Lance pulled out Keith's little pony tail. "HEY! That hurt you know." Keith grumbled. " Sorry I like your hair down tho. " He smiled descritly. Keith pulled Lance back into his face. Keith licked Lances bottom lip asking for enterence to his mouth. Lance granted the raven haired boys enterance. Keith explored the cubans mouth biting his lip softly earning Keith some light moans. Lance threw his arms around Keiths neck. This allowed Keith to pick up Lance and set him on the rim of the pool.

Keith P.O.V
======================
I couldnt belive it i was making out with my crush. Lance blahdeblah(i forgot his last name but i'll find out sorry) I could tell he was getting hard. His blush tho faint but easily seen. I wanted him and I believe he wanted me as well. he then moaned out " Keith I-I want you. Right now.P-Please"  I  didnt know what to do. Then he said" We shouldnt doit out here though someone could see us." I nodded yes and picked him up y his thighs. i put him down and he drug me to his room. He then took off the summer tink top i was wearing. I pulled down his swim trunk which released his erection. I stroked it with my hand making him even more horny. I traced kisses down his neck going to his chest and down. I soon got down to his dick sucking on it senseless. His moaning drove me crazy causing my to suck even harder. " UU-HH KE-KEITH! I-I'm about to cc-um. Lance soon came in my  mouth. I drank it and it seemed to please him. I flipped him over to where i could see his ass. I lined up to his hole and started to thrust into his but. He moaned my name." Keith" I thrusted harder and faster. His tight hole was so saticfing on my cock. "L-Lance" I stammard. "I'm gonna-" I then cummed inside him leaving us both sticky and tired. " Keith I love you." "I love you to Lance".

Well thnx for reading please let me knw what you thought. This book will be themed off of many diffrent forms of this ship. Also please mind my grammar and spelling errors i suck at typing. Next story shoud be up some tie tomorrow. Follow my good friend who got me stared on wattpad Katrina Zilla shes an amazin writer. Thankyou and good night.