Chapter 6: Cheap Flight & City Lights

This chapter is a filler chapter for Chapter 7 he will be introduced to the rest of BTS in chapter 8.
Third Person POV-:
It had been a few hours since Yoongi had been kicked out by his father and he had managed to find his way to the airport. He wanted to get out of Daegu forever and this was the only way he would do it. He stumbled through the automatic doors with his bags and walked straight over to the ticket machines. He quickly tapped the screen choosing the cheapest option as a preference as it filtered out the cheapest flights. Daegu to Seoul. He quickly bought a ticket and found a seat to slump into. His flight wasn't until another hour. He took out his mobile and his pastel pink earphones and played some music.
*Time Skip ~ Getting On The Plane*
Yoongi realised it was time to leave. He took his bag and slid into the seat next to the window. He looked out at the night sky of Daegu and he couldn't help the few tears that trickled down his face. He would miss his father even if he beat him up. All Yoongi ever wanted was a family who loved him and treated him properly but you don't always get what you wish for. He waited for the announcement on the plane that they would be setting off and slowly fastened his seat belt. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
*Time Skip ~ Landing*
Yoongi slowly opened his eyes to see that he was now in Seoul. He had slept for the most of the flight because he'd not slept the night before. He slowly grabbed his "hand luggage" and slid out of the seat and walked to the exit of the plane. Once he'd got out he knew he had made the right choice. The airport in which the plane had landed was on top of a hill and he could see all of Seoul from where he stood. The lights were shining brightly and he knew that this was where he wanted to be for a long time. He'd need to find somewhere to live first but that also meant he'd need money. Yoongi would struggle at first but he knew he needed to get out of Daegu.