1

Once upon a time...long long ago.Well more like 20 years ago Belle and Beast married in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends.Big cake, so instead of a honeymoon Beast united all of the kingdom's and got himself elected king of the united states of Auradon.
He rounded up all the villains,side kicks,and pretty much all the interesting people and booted them off to the Isle of the lost with a magic barrier keeping them their.
While they were sending The villains over however,Queen Belle noticed a barrel.
That barrel contained a crying child.
Belle being the kindhearted woman she is adopted the little blue haired girl named Evie.
Long intro I know...
Evie's POV
I was relaxing on a sofa sketching designs for a dress with my adopted parents sipping tea on a nearby table when Ben bursted in.
Adam:How is it you'll be crowned king next month?your just a baby.
Belle:hes sixteen dear.
Adam:I didn't make a good decision until I was forty two-
Belle:You married me at twenty eight.
Adam:It was either you or teapot...
Me and Ben attempted to hold back laughter.
Belle glared at Adam.
Adam:Kidding....
Ben broke the silence.
B:Mom dad I have chosen my first proclamation...I have decided that the children of the Isle Of The Lost should have a chance to live here in Auradon...
Adam practically choked on his tea.
B:Every time I look over at the Isle it feels as if I've abandoned them.
Adam:The children of our sworn enemies living among us?
B:We start with a few,new ones that need our help the most.I've already chosen them.
Adam:Did you know?
E:I knew about him bringing Vks over but not anyone specific.
I glared at Ben.
BE:Well I gave your father a chance,who's their parents?
B:Cruella Deville,Jafar,and Maleficent-
Adam:MALEFICENT!?she's the worst villain in all the land!
B:Dad just hear me out-
Adam:I won't hear of it!They are guilty of innocent crimes-
B:Dad their children are innocent,don't you think they deserve a normal life!
E:Dad...
Adam:I suppose their children are innocent...
Adam walks over to the door and waits for Belle.
BE:Well done...
Belle hugs us both and leaves.
Meanwhile on The Isle....
Mal,Jay,and Carlos just received news about going to Auradon and were currently on their way.
Jay and Carlos stuffed their faces with candy while Mal explored around the limo.
C:ITS A TRAP!
The three bury each other into one another's arms.
Once they realized it wasn't a trap mal got the limo driver's attention.
M:Hey did this open the barrier?
Driver:No this does and that opens my garage. And this.....
The driver puts the divider up.
M:Nasty I like that guy.