Swings

Alisha POV

When I made it to the court I just sat down at a bench and waited for Diamond. I started watching the boys play basketball. They all was fine and all could hoop. A minute in to the game they all stopped cause another nigga walked up. Everybody greeted him. He was light skinned,short and FINE ASF ! Lol he wasn't a complete stranger to me. I've seen him up here plenty of times...but I never had the nerve to say hey. I heard he go by the name "Mouse" and he's 15. Same age as me tho ! Idk his relationship status but I do know he fuck with a girl named Bree. She showed the whole hood the tattoo of his name..even people she don't know ! I stared this nigga down..I couldn't help but too..he just incredibly good looking ! I bit my lip & looked him up then down and when I came back up he was looking straight at me ! "SHIT !" I said to myself then quickly turned my head. I tried not to laugh but giggles escaped from my mouth. I looked out the corner of my eye to find him walking towards me..DAMN ! I quickly looked at my reflection in my phone to make sure I was still cute then put on a smile a waited for him to make to where I was. When he made it,he sat next to me and smiled. "Whats Good Shorty ?" he asked "Nun coolin...im Alisha" I said back "Pretty name" he said with a soft smile. Idk why but I started blushing "Thanks“. Mouse phone started going off he looked at the screen and it said "Bree" but he aint answer. "Im Mouse btw...I be seeing you up here with another girl" he said "Oh there she go" I said pointing at her walking up to us "HEEY HOEE" she said loud asf "HEEY BTC" I yelled back gettin up hugging her. Diamond was a short chubby girl. She was carmel skin and had long dark brown hair with matching dark brown eyes. She had a real pretty face & had a IDGAF attitude and she spoke her mind. That's what drew me to her cause I do the same shit. I dont bite my tongue for nobody ! Mouse laughed at us. "Who dis" Diamond said looking at him.

"Oh thats Mouse" I said smiling at him,he smiled back

"O....HE SEXY ASH !" She said so seriously. I told yall she speak her mind ! Mouse smiled and said thank you. Diamond started looking around

"DAMN YALL DO U SEE THAT NIGGA OVA DEREEE !" She said smiling hard asf "....I'll be back...i gotta go do something real quick.." she said running towards the boy. Me & Mouse start laughing.

"Lmaoo She funny" he said  "Truu" I said back. He was about to say something but was cut off by his phone going off. It was Bree again. He shook his head and ignored it. I could tell something was going on between them. But I aint wanna seem like im all up in his business so I ain't ask. Instead I suggested we go some where else. He agreed. I looked around for Diamond but she was to busy talking to that boy..so I aint bother her.

Mouse POV

Me & this fine ass girl Lisha (Alisha) started walking and talking. Just getting to know each other better. I couldnt stop smiling. She makes me laugh and smile...she just makes me happy. I couldnt stop staring either. I love the way her long dark brown curly hair blows in the wind. And how her carmel skin glows. Her swag and her brown eyes. Im definitely loving that nice body of hers thoo ;-). But what I love the most is that beautiful smile...Damn I love everything about her ! I guess she caught me looking cause she asked "What you lookin at ?" "yo gorgeous self" I said back smirking. She started blushing. "Awee your cute when you blush"  I said "Im not blushin !" she said playfully pushing me.

I laughed then spotted a park. "Come on lets go to the park" I said pointing to it "Okay". We walked over to it. It was a bunch of lil kids there. Lisha looked around then her face lit up "SWINGS !" she grabbed my hand and drug me towards them. Instantly like 8 lil kids ran and got on them..Tf ? Lisha looked sad "Awwee but I want a swingggggg" she said in a whiny voice. "I got u" I said walking over to the kids "can we have a swing" I asked them nicely "NO !" they yelled back then giggling -_-  "Uh I'll give you a dollar" I said trying to bribe them "NO ! WE GOT A DOLLAR ! they said. then one of them said "I DONT" and hopped of they swing. "Thanks" I said and passed them a dollar. I sat down on the swing. I motioned lisha to come who was watching. She walked over. "I only was able to get one" "Oh" she said sadly. I smiled,grabbed her, and pulled her down on my lap wrapped my arms around her waist & started swinging slowly "better" I said "yea" she said. she put her head down. I knew she was blushing. A couple minutes later the sun started going down and the kids left so we was the only ones there "You want ya own swing now" I asked her "Nahh im good" she said laying back on me. I smiled. We just chilled and talked. She just so chill and cool. She just my   of girl....unlike Bree. We were in the middle of a "relationship" conversation when both of our phones went off at the same time. I looked at it,it was Bree again. I glanced at her screen it was somebody named Malik...that must be her boyfriend. She did say she in a complicated relationship. She sigh loudly and answered. I answered mine too. (M-me  B-bree)

M- Hello ?

B- I've been callin u all day !

M- Oh...I must aint hear my phone. 

B- oh...but come to my house my mama still aint home...

M- uhhhh

B- Baeee come on its gettin late

M- (sighs) ok...i'll be there in a minute

B- Ok...I love you

M-..........I love you too

I quickly hung up. I hate saying I love you when I dont. Lisha hung up her phone and got up. I did too. 

"I gotta go" Lisha said

"Me too" I said back

"Give me your # tho...maybe we can link up sometimes" she said smiling "yeah...im having a party tomorrow..you should come" I said back "I will". we exchanged numbers "can I get a hug before u go doe ?" I said putting my arms out "ohtay" she said running up hugging me I picked her up and spun her around. "weeee" she yelled I laughed and put her down. Then she kissed my cheek "bye mouse" "bye lisha" then we went our separate ways. When I got to Bree's house we did our routine. The whole time I was thinking bout lisha....mann...I think I like her ! <3