° I'm worried°

Stacy's POV

Two Days. It's been two days Scarlett's missing , Kenneth keeps on rambling on her getting kidnapped,killed and all those horrible stuffs I don't want to mention . '' I think its time we go to the police '' ''yeah we should'' ''let's go I'm driving '' ''what no! you're sixteen if you didn't realize'' ''I did it's not like anyone knows and I'm an excellent driver'' ''no, I'm driving and that's it'' ''fine''.

After arguing on who's driving Beth finally takes the pleasure to drive while I sit at the passenger side and Kenneth sulks behind . We were just about to reach the police station when a car came at full speed from in front of us and hit us before I blamed out I saw something like a force field or a shield protecting us but I think we hit the shield and crashed .

I look to my left and Beth is bleeding and her head is resting on the steering wheel , then I look behind and see Kenneth is not unconscious and that's when the world goes black.

Zayn's POV

I was roaming around when I saw Stacy,Beth and Scarlett's brother in a car and a car from in front gaining on them almost hitting them and I go quick and protect them with my power which is a shield . I see  the others unconscious and Stacy going unconscious . Harry already has Scarlett home now it's my turn but first I'll call 911 to come and pock Beth and Ken up. I'm not selfish you see.

When I here sirens of 911 coming closer I take Stacy in my hands  carrying her bridal style then running off in my inhuman vampire speed to the house that I , Harry and the boys share .

Once I'm home I take Stacy to my room and lay her down in my bed . I pull Tue covers over her and kiss her forehead before leaving the room and heading downstairs to the boys . As I reached the bottom of the stairs I hear screaming and it's Scarlett's voice? huh?. I go closer and into the living room and see Scarlett standing her ground and yelling at Harry '' you little piece of sh.it how dare you bring me here ? Do you know I have a baby brother to look after?" she yells and Harry just looks down at his shoes like they're the most interesting thing on earth.

And did I hear Scarlett say Baby Brother? But her brother is 16 he's not a baby, an adult in two years. But oh well it's what she wants to call him . '' Look I need you here okay '' Harry says and tries to calm her down '' and Ken needs me home!" ''Just stop...'' ''stop what?" '' stop being so difficult and just listen to me for God's sake!'' He yelled at her and he looked angry his non-circulating blood boiling. Yeah, vampires blood don't circulate .

I could see tears brimming in Scarlett's eyes , I guess she's never been yelled at before today .

Stacy's POV.

I wake up with a terrible headache and in an unfamiliar room. Where am I? I get off the bed and look around the room and see posters of rock bands and nude posters too . Then I see a closet and a door leading to the bathroom. My thoughts get interrupted by yelling from downstairs and it sounds like Scarlett? and a male . What the fu*k is she doing here?

I rush outta the door and go downstairs and see Scarlett , ZAYN and HARRY ? What in the world are we doing here and most importantly how did we get here? '' Stacy ?" Scarlett gasps and runs towards me '' Scar'' I embrace her Ina tight hug . '' How did you get here ?" I ask her '' I could ask you the same '' ''um were in criminal's house '' I whisper in her ear and she looks terrified when I remind her .

'' Take is home '' Scarlett demands but Harry shakes his head '' no can't do '' he casually says '' no can't do? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? TAKE US HOME RIGHT NO!!" She yells Harry looks frustrated and drags Scarlett away in inhuman speed did he just? '' No bring her back!" I scream but he's already gone .

'' Man, you girls scream and yell a lot '' Zayn says '' Fu*k off'' I say and go to the couch and sit down sinking in and slouching feeling comfy. Beth and Ken mist be so worried . Oh shit! Beth and Ken the accident! oh God what's gonna happen to them . '' Zayn Bath and Ken'' I panic '' Don't worry they're in the hospital '' '' DON'T WORRY? I'M IN A CRIMINAL'S HOUSE ACTUALLY TWO THEM AND YOU'RE ASKING ME NOT TO WORRY? ARE YOU FOR REAL'' '' don't make me do what Harry did to your friend'' ''she has a name!"  wow I wonder where all this confidence came from.

Beth's POV

Me and Ken got discharged off the hospital hours ago and now we're at the police station finally in peace . We complain to the police everything that's happened and they can't believe that we had an encounter with those most wanted criminals .

Ken is so worried he's almost peeing in his pants like literally . '' Ken we're going to find them it's alright '' '' it's just...I'm really worried '' ''me too kid me too'' I sigh as I finish my sentence .

Now we're finally home Scarlett's and Ken's home to be exact . I'm laying down on the couch and Ken is sitting on the green bean bag and is watching football world cup . When we're finally in peace all of a sudden we hear a loud crash . Ken and I stood up at the same time and went to check what's wrong . When we reach the front door the side glasses are broken and three guys were standing outside .

One of them with a brown quiff with black leather jacket on kicks the front door open and I and Ken stand there in shock. That door was made out of pure oak it's supposed to repel even an elephant but how did he manage to break it. He came zooming in front of me in a snap of a finger/inhuman speed and looked into my eyes '' sleep darling'' The everything went black.

Kenneth's POV

I watch as the guy with the brown quiff said 'sleep Carlin' to Beth and she feel unconscious and the other two guys came in and the one with the dirty blond and brown hair came and grabbed a spot on my neck and I started fading . The last thing I remember is the guy who blacked out Beth is slinging her on his shoulder and we're being carried to a black range rover and then I black out.

Liam's POV

After blacking Beth out I take her home with me and also the boy who was with her who's name is Ken and we're headed to the house where Harry and Zayn is with their mates .

I can't wait to flaunt my beautiful girl to the others even though she'll be crazy when she wakes up .

Okay so this is it for this chapter

Vote and comment .