Reunite

Stacy's POV.

Beth is upstairs and so is Kenneth they just arrived . Scarlett is screaming and yelling like a lunatic she's very worried her face streams down with tears and she can't stop . I am sitting on the couch curled up like a ball and I'm shaking out of fright . Harry has his eyes on Scarlett the whole time and Zayn paces back and forth while he covers his ears and tugs on his hair in frustration .

'' SCARLETT SHUT UP'' Zayn yells and Scarlett is shocked and she stops and slides down on the wall and breaks down '' Don't talk to her like that!" Harry warns and runs to her and comforts her but Scarlett keeps swatting his hands away . I go and comfort her instead '' well she was being a bitch!" Zayn says and I could see harry growing angrier by the minute . '' Zayn!" He warns and Zayn shuts up.

'' She is not being a bitch! She's just scared you ass*ole '' I spit and his facial expression hardens out of anger . " Get away from her you moron '' I spit at Harry and push him away from her I slide down next to Scarlett and hug her '' shh, shh it's gonna be okay Scar we'll get out of here '' I whisper in her ear and hug her again.

That Liam dude comes down with a smirk on his lips I glare at him .

Hours later Beth starts screaming , I guess Liam is tormenting her but there's nothing that I can possibly do since Zayn has locked me up in this filthy room . I gotta live with it though , the windows are all sealed and the door is locked so I have nowhere out of here .

'' No let me go!'' I hear Scarlett scream '' stop being stubborn '' Harry hisses and their footsteps fade away .

I wonder what's going on with Kenneth right now .

Scarlett's POV.

I hate it here , I so hate it and the fact that I'm always being dragged to where ever Harry takes me is so annoying .

I saw them bring Ken and Beth here earlier and I also heard Beth scream in agony . I wonder what Liam did to her but whatever he did it shouldn't be bad because if it is I'm killing him .

Harry finally let go of me and opened a door as soon as he opened it he yanked me inside a dark room he turned on the lights and I must say this room is neat he closes the door and comes closer to me then starts kissing my neck.

''No, get off of me '' I scream trying to get him off of me but he wouldn't budge . I finally managed to push him away and he forcefully yanked me towards him and slapped me across my face . The sensation was sharp , COLD , and felt like a knife cut my cheek . I fell to the floor and touched the pained area and felt liquid.

I brought my hands lower to see what the liquid is and it's BLOOD my cheek was bleeding .

I look up at Harry with absoulete hatred '' I hate you '' I say softly . In a split second I could feel myself being lifted and carried to the bed Harry was kissing my neck again. I could feel pointy sharp things on my neck he lifted his head up and met my eyes I could not believe what I was seeing he had FANGS and they were not FAKE .

He dipped his head in my neck again and before I could say anything he but me and everything went black.

Kenneth's POV

I could hear my sister scream from the other side of the wall I wonder what they are doing to her .

I wanna get out of here and fast . I need to come up with a plan .

I need to save myself and the girls . We can't be here it's not safe at all.

Beth'sPOV

Earlier when I screamed it was because Liam bit me and drank my blood yes he drank my blood he is a fuck**g vampire .

Now I'm curled up in a corner like a ball waiting for someone to save me .

Whoever that soemeone is needs to be fast because I'm dying slowly

Yay and update x

Vote and comment that's an order!