Re-Friend

You were following the Hayner's gang. Pence saw you as he told the other to stop for awhile. "Oh (y/n), why are you following us?" Pence asked. "Can I join you seeing the sunset while eating Sea Salt Ice Cream please?" You asked with puppy eyes. "Sure, but didn't you hate Sea Salt Ice Cream?" Hayner asked confused. "Well... My friend force me to try it and I like the taste. It Salt yet sweet!" You replied.

They let you join them. So now you were sitting on the top of the station clock tower eating ice cream. You feel nostalgic when you saw the sunset, laughing, talking, and joking with Roxas and Axel. But in this point, you were quite while looking at Roxas who is talking happily with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. You don't have a courage to talk with Roxas since he forgotten about you also the organization he was in. You sigh heavily, looking back at the sunset.

Roxas noticed how you act as he looked at you. "Hey, what's wrong? You look so down and don't let that delicious ice cream melt!!" Roxas said concerned about you and the Sea Salt Ice Cream. "I just thinking if I ever can be friend with you guys... My friends were on a vacation so it feel a bit lonely here alone." You said. "What are you talking about (y/n), of course we want to be friend with you." Olette said with a kind smile on her face. "Yeah, you're fun to talk to!" Hayner said. You smiled and thanked them. Maybe you can bring Roxas memories back and save him from disappearing.