Too Lazy to Be Lazy

Oh?

Looks like she died again.

The villainess could not help but sigh as she opened her eyes and saw the familiar setting.

Ohhh... Looks like she have turned back into time again.

Ten year old her was reflected on the full body mirror.

How may times have this happened again?

98? 99?...

Ahh... She got reincarnated  100 times now! But was she thinking of fighting back this time?

Of course.... No.

She's just too lazy to even deal with the bratty heroine and the stupid capture targets.

See...thinking of them already drained half of her energy as she slumped down in the soft bed, releasing yet another sigh.

Today is the fated day that bratty heroine got into the palace to be her 'sister' right? And she, the villainess,was supposed to be lazy to accompany her around and left that brat, lost in the unfamiliar palace. That's where the Crown Prince (her older brother) , who was coincidentally planning on visiting the villainess , found the brat, pitifully bawling her eyes out, like a pathetic thing she is. Since then, they got to know each other and then eventually, he fell for her innocence and naivety.

Yet the villainess, knowing this plot, didn't make a move in her soft bed. She didn't even made a good plan to start with.

Ahh... Seems like the villainess was too lazy to even be lazy this time.

'Let that brat adjust for me. I'm not in the mood right now... '

Meanwhile...

"Where is Cerise?" A majestic man chillingly asks to a trembling maid.

"U-Uhmm... Your Majesty...Princess Cerise... she doesn't feel well so she have gone to take a rest... She have asked this servant to relay a message to His Majesty... Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time...she said"

The Emperor's lips lifted into a knowing smirk.

That mischievous and lazy princess dared to give him advice! How laughable!

His cold gaze lingered on another trembling figure, the heroine.

"Go and accompany Miss Lily as she tour around the palace... And oh. You" He pointed to a waiting messenger, "Relay a message back to the Princess, A tongue may weigh a little but it can crush a man.."

With a flick of his robe, he walked away.

This kind of father-daughter relationship seems so weird, but only a few knows the reason behind it.

...Princess Cerise have been mad to the Emperor for a while, it was because the Emperor had made decisions for her again. 

Like...choosing her fiance without her consent, forced a girl her age to befriend her...
All because she was just so unsociable, as the Emperor says. He also added that if she continues being unsociable, she'll die alone.

Princess Cerise hates her father meddling with her affairs, so she acted petty for about a week now.

The cold emperor who is childish when it comes to his daughter, became petty too and so, their cold war began.

Oh, and if you're wondering if they are inside some ancient Asian setting, but no... This world is modernized, but a little bit outdated to technology and other stuffs due to the presence of magic.

"Yes Your Majesty!" the messenger kowtowed and left the room along with the maid and the heroine, Lily.

A/N: Hehe. Sorry if this was boring... I just... Want to be serious for a while.

Anyway, the 'sister' here doesn't actually mean biological or blood related, it simply means a friend that you can consider as a family.

Does that even make sense?...hmm...

Well... I also changed the Main Character's name cause....

I just can.

Kidding aside, I changed her name because Cherry just seem to be unfit for a princess. Right?...or it's just me...

Ahem. I look up the meaning of Cerise and it actually means Cherry in French? If I'm not mistaken. The coincidence though😂

Ok. The Author's Note is slowly getting longer than the actual story. So I'll stop.

Thank u for reading bbs. ♥