Chapter 4

Mina's POV:

Yoongi eventually got up and caught up to me.

He was pouting and I just laughed. "I'm sorryyy~" I made sure to stretch out the sorry. "Forgive me?" I try to be cute and he just looks at me with a face of disgust.

"Ew. Okay I'll forgive you but please never do that again." I laugh and we continue walking.

Eventually we ended up at the cafeteria. He led me to a table full of boys. Once we arrived all of them looked at me and Yoongi introduced me to them.

"Guys, this is my cousin. The one I told you that would be living with me for a bit and going to school with us. Her name is Yoon Mina."

"Mina?!" One of the boys yelled. He got up and ran to me, hugging me tight once he reached me. "Dude-I-can't-breathe..." I said as I felt like I was about to pass out. He pulled back and I took a deep breathe.

"Hehe sorry Mina. I just missed you so much." I looked at him, confused.
"Wait, you don't remember me?" He sounded so sad.

I looked at him closely, trying to remember.
"Wait... Jimin?!" He smiled and looked so happy so I assumed I was correct.

Jimin used to live next door to me when we were in elementary and middle school. He would get bullied a bit too, due to his chubby cheeks. We got along pretty well. We went to different schools, though, so we really only hung out on weekends. Sadly, one day he had to move. I was about 11 when we last saw each other and he was about 13.

He's changed... a lot. He wasn't the same little mochi I knew as a kid. His cheeks are a lot less chubby now and he's so... beautiful...

"You guys know each other?" Yoongi asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"We were really good friends when we were little. But I had to move to Daegu and we never saw each other again. Till now." He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"Ohh I see haha. Okay well, you already know Jimin, but let me introduce the rest of the guys.
This is Jin, Hoseok, but you can call him Hobi, Tae or V, this is Jungkook, and then this is Namjoon."
"Nice to meet you all. And nice to formally meet you, Namjoon."

"Formally meet?" Jin asked. "Yeah. He's in 2 of my classes but I never got a chance to greet him."
"Ohh okay."

Jimin pulls me towards where he was sitting before. I end up sitting with Jin on my left, Jimin on my right, and Tae sitting next to Jimin. On the other side of the table was: Yoongi in front of Jin, Namjoon in front of me, Jungkook in front of Jimin, and Hobi in front of Tae.

 On the other side of the table was: Yoongi in front of Jin, Namjoon in front of me, Jungkook in front of Jimin, and Hobi in front of Tae

*I tried to make something so it'd be less confusing for you 😂 - that's the way they're sitting*

We all started eating and chatting. I got along really well with all of them. It was really fun to be with them and I already felt as if I was part of the group. Everyone was really nice and talking to me, trying to make me feel confortable. Everyone except Namjoon. He stayed quiet most of the time and whenever he did speak it was never with me directly. He seemed to be trying to avoid looking at me too.
I might be over thinking it and I know I shouldn't let it bother me since I'm used to being ignored, but I just couldn't stop letting this bother me for some reason.