title of your story or chapter

Chapter 5:

Its been a while since i hung out Jake...

I am moving out of my girls apartment because she cant pay her part of the rent and it just was a mess to figure out... she moved with keith and his mom (just as friends) and i moved with friend ive know for a while shane.... he lived in a one bedroom bachler pad, he had a 2 year old daughter , smoked more than me, drank almost everynight if he didnt have his daughter and well ugg yah he was a mess but i was to blind to see.... i lived with him doe maybe 1 month and a half, we only actually dated for a week... he was never home... he worked night shift, i was always alone and so scared i would end up sleeping on the couch with lights on doors locked and jumped ever time i heard a noice.

Now i never really mentioned shane because he was really nothing to me... i thought i liked him alott ... he acted the same.. but i was litterally a joke!

in the matter of time of me living with dude Jake hated it... he ended up getting a place with Keith and would begg me to come live with him...i kept telling him i cant just get up and move again... He felt bad cuz i was being taken for advantage and shane was useing me to buy food, n he used my money for drugs. I worked 9 hours a day everyday and i couldnt even afford a new phone... Me and Jake werew texting (like usuall) and i mentioned my phone was being a piece of shit and i couldnt afford a new one... So jake says "hey can i stop by quick before my dad gets home , i have something for you" i was obviously kinda nervous but i said yes... shane of course wasnt home so i didnt care....

"vrooom vrooom..." i look out my window and see Jake out on his bike... i ran out in my sweats and tank top not thinking it was february and it wasnt warm out!

i walked up to him, we talked for a bit, he shoved something small in my bra , grabbed me for that amazing kiss and drove off ... not to mention he looked so damn good on that bike (;

....so i walked back up in to shane's apartment.....

anxious to see what jake gave me...

I than sat on the couch , reached into my bra....

................

............

............

and pulled out 400 dollar bills ! omg my stumach dropped.... i shoved it in my wallet not knowing what in the heck to do and i grabbed my phone and texted jake...."I cant take this! why did you do that? omg you serious?"... his reply was " go get a new phone, its because i love you <3" ..

money isnt everythiing, but that sure proved he really did love me... he than said again "please come be with me" and all i could do was cry......

that was one of them night i just cried myself asleep ....

I eventually got a new phone as the weeks went on and got my phone put on my grandma's plan.