title of your story or chapter

chapter 2:

Lina's point of view:

"beep beep beep" ohh thats my phone i jumped up to answer is cause it was on the other side of the room, the text was from Leah.

"I'll be home soon, just having coffee with my mom" she said...

(I live with her in a small apartment, we have been bestfriends since we were 12 years old, we were like twins.. everything we did, wore, and even ate was the same foods. we shared a one room apartment, we didnt mind much , both our bed fit in the same room , we had a walk in closet so we just put all our clothes together . I was a freak when it came to closets , had to be color organized ! Our room had colorful christmas lights lining the ceiling , there was beetles and bob marley posters on the wall. We had very outgoing personalities and our room showed it well. Everyone who came and hung out chilled in our room , there was nowhere else because in the other room was our kitchen.)

"buzzzz buzzzz" .... hmmmm I thought , i wonder who is ringing the door bell. we lived at the very top floor so i went out our door n looked out the second floor window, i seen kieth (my cousin) standing outside...i ran down the stairs to get the door.

"Hey cuz whats up?!" i said wondering why he was here, "Hey salina , i was bored" he said... haha i laughed aloud n greeted him in to hang out. Leah than walked in "hey guys! Whats up? I need to smoke bad" we all laughed and turned to keith ... knowing he had the goods!

We chilled n waited till aaron got there , he had the wraps, when he got here leah went down to open the door.

We smoked a little and started talking about our plans for the night, keith and aaron were bragging about going out to the hookah bar. "hey keith who are u guys going with?' I asked being nosey. "ahhh Jake" he said looking at me wierd ...."bet, im gonna text him and see if he will take me and leah, i know he will " i said all excited!

Text:

Lina: HEY BOO , HOW HAVE YOU BEEN.

Jake: HEY IVE BEEN GOOD, YOU?

Lina: IVE BEEN GOOD, I HEARD YOUR GOING TO THE HOOKAH BAR

Jake: YEA, Y?

Lina: WELL ME AND LEAH ARE BORED , BUT HAVE NO MONEY

Jake: OF COURSE, TELL KEITH TO BRING YOU WHEN WE ALL MEET UP.

Lina: OKAY ! (:

Jake: (: <3

"alrightyy than , get ready leah , were going out tonight" i said to her getting up to throw a hoodie and some pants on.