title of your story or chapter

Chapter 8:

I have now been living with Jake, Keith & Leah.

Me and Leah have now taken over the bathroom with all of our make-up and hair stuff and clothes haha, typical girls! Drives the boys nuts but as long as we are happy , they dont say much Other than pic on us, but we deal with it 24/7 so we pick on them back... We are like a big family... not including Jakes bestfriend Richie, stu, and aaron...whom stayed over and ate our food 24/7 ... we all fought like a family , but in the end were always there having eachothers back.

We all would just relax , listen to music and smoke all day. Me and Leah would clean the house everyday, I'd most likely be the one making dinner or any meals for everyone! and me , leah , and whoever else would take turns doing dishes...Jake also had a new puppdy ... Mya, she is a siberian husky... she was a handfull and we were in the process of training her... I mean this doog pooped the nastiest piles of wettt mess everywere... ew!

On the otherhand mya was beautifull and everyone loved her as long as she was eating what was left on the livingroom table.....

My favorite part of living with everyone was we always had fun...

as the days got warmer we started to look like a bunch of porch monkey's , getting food from the taco truck across the street and chilling on the porch making fun of everyone we seen, waving to our friends who drove by, or always being nosey on whats going on, what the cops are doing and laughing at everything! Our life was good while it last.....

Eventually things got tough, Jake was irritated to the fact that he would wake up to like 4 people sleeping on the floor in the living room... it was very anoying!!!

So... We decided to move after a month n a half of me living there....