Chapter 4: Waking Up To An Upset Stomach

Zayn's Pov: So it was morning, and it was time for me and Liam to get up and get ready and meet up with the rest of the band because it was Lux's birthday today...so I quietly got up out of bed trying not to wake my lover Liam up.

Liam's Pov: Last night was fun and romantic my lover and I fell asleep while the movie was ending, we enjoyed being in each other's grip while we watched the movie together and while we were in bed together. Because I was in such a deep sleep I didn't feel or know that Zayn got out of bed until I felt that he wasn't by my side anymore.

Zayn: Wow Liam looks like an angel when he is sleeping. *kiss Liam*

Liam: Hmmm. *grabs his stomach and goes back to sleep *

Zayn: Awe my lover...he is so peaceful and sexy. *kisses Liam*

Liam: Hmmm. *grabs his angry stomach *

Zayn: Well it is time for me to get in the shower. *Glances At Liam One Last Time And Smiles *

Liam: Zayn *moans his lovers name while face is in the pillow *

Zayn: I hope Liam is okay. *continues to shower and sing they don't know about us *

Liam: Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn. *Moans His Lovers Name More Than Once *

Zayn: Almost done. *Washes his hair *

Liam: Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn. * Still Calling His Lovers Name *

Zayn: Now it is time for me to shave, blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. *Gets Out The Shower *

Liam: Zaynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn * Calls His Name But Zayn Doesn't Hear Him *

Zayn: Only a few more things to do. *Finishes Blow Drying His Hair, Brushing His Teeth, Shaving And Drying The Rest Of His Body Off and Gets Out The Bathroom With His Robe On *

Liam: Zaynnnnn *Mumbles His Lovers Name *

Zayn: Time to get dressed now that I am so fresh and so clean. * Pulls His Clothes Out And Put Them On *

Liam: Zaynnnnnn * Still Mumbling His Name *

Zayn: Time to do my hair. *Fixes His Hair And Makes It Look Nice And Puts His Cologne On *

Liam: Zaynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! * calls his name louder *

Zayn: Yeah babe, what's wrong?

Liam: I don't feel good.

Zayn: Really, what's hurting love?

Liam: My stomach.

Zayn: Really.

Liam: Yeah, my stomach is extremely upset. *Starts To Sob *

Zayn: Awe, baby. *rubs his lovers stomach *

Liam: Ugh, is there anything to take.

Zayn: Yeah, let me get it, by the way baby cakes you might want to get up shower and get dressed baby lux's birthday party is at 4:30PM

Liam: Really.

Zayn: yeah. * goes downstairs to the kitchen to get Liam the stomach soothing pills, some water and makes him a cup of tea for his stomach and makes him a small breakfast *

Liam: Where is Zayn? * Pushes himself Out Of The bed *

Zayn: Here I am, take this and drink some water. * Hands Liam The Pills And Water *

Liam: Okay. * Does What Zayn Says *

Zayn: By the way, your breakfast is on the table.

Liam: Okay.

Zayn: And also your teas almost done.

Liam: Okay thanks. *Gets In And Out Of The Shower And Gets Dressed And Heads Downstairs to the kitchen where Zayn is *

Zayn: There you are babe...eat up. *Zayn sits down and eats his breakfast *

Liam: Okay. *sits down with Zayn and eats his breakfast*

Zayn: Are you done? *cleans his spot *

Liam: Yeah, thanks for the yummy breakfast.

Zayn: You're welcome. *cleans the kitchen up before going to sit with his lover Liam and watching the game *

here is the new chapter hope you like it.

please continue to read,comment and vote please.

Love Ya.

~Nichelle

Hugs.