Chapter 5: Buying Stuff For Lux

Zayn's Pov: It was 2:30 when the game ended, and Liam and I still had somethings to do before Baby Lux's birthday party at 4:30PM.

Zayn: Liam, sweetie wake up we have to go to the store and then the mall so we can get Baby Lux's a gift.

Liam: Okay can I sleep in the car please my stomach feels so bad right now, I have never felt this bad before.

Zayn: Sure.

Liam: Thanks.

Zayn: Anything for you baby cakes.

Liam: Awe, thanks.

Zayn: Anytime baby...now let's go.

Liam: Okay. * grabs his angry hurting and achy stomach *

~ At The Dollar Store ~

Zayn: Time to get her a birthday card with sparkles on it.

Liam: I am gonna get a card for her too.

Zayn: Okay, that is Fine.

Liam: I will be right back.

Zayn: Okay babe.

Liam: Shit! * Feels Like His Going to Throw Up * That was close.

Zayn: You okay Libear.

Liam: Yeah, Zayn bear... I just need to go to the restroom. I might be a while.

Zayn: Okay babe. * Continues to look around *

Liam: I have never felt so terrible ever except when I was sick and throwing up because of the stomach virus. *walks over to Zayn after handling His Business *

Zayn: Hey, babe.

Liam: Hey. * sounding sad *

Zayn: What is wrong babe?

Liam: I never ever felt so sick and terrible in my life except when I had the stomach virus...I really don't feel very well, and I really want to go lay back Down.

Zayn: Okay. We have to pay for the cards and then we can both go home and go to the mall so I can buy Baby Lux a birthday present.

Liam: Okay. * goes to the cashier and pay for his card for Lux *

Zayn: Here you go. * pays for his card for Lux *

__________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn: That's done.

Liam: Great.

Zayn: We are heading home.

Liam: Okay.

When Zayn and Liam get home. Liam goes straight upstairs to him and Zayn's bedroom and lies back down in bed and goes back to sleep.

here is the new chapter...read,vote, and comment please.

~Nichelle

Hugs.