Chapter 1: The begining

Kittens (POV)

I woke up and groaned

"What time is it?" I look over at the clock and it reads 12:00.
"Oh great" I lay back down on my bed and all of a sudden I smell... Blood. I shoot up in bed.
"Where is that coming from?" I whispered. I quickly grab my knife from under my bed and slowly walk out of my room. I look down the hall and make my way towards the smell. I see that my parents door is slightly open.

"Thats weird my parents always have their door completely shut" I thought so I then start to open it a little more only to find my parents laying in bed, dead. I fall back against the wall and stare at them a small tear falling down my cheek.
They both have smiles carved into their faces and they seemed to have been stabbed with a knife a few times in their stomach their necks were slit also. I covered my mouth from crying out then I remember.. Cody my brother I quickly walk to his room only to see him dead too.
I noticed on their wall it said "go to sleep" I cried out I looked around trying to find any kind of clues on who did this. I looked at the blood on the wall it was a little crusted, but I don't get why I'm still alive??.
A very sharp sting in my wrist caused me to leave my thoughts I look down at my wrist to see the word 'proxy' written across the top of my wrist like some kind of scar.
'I have to get outta here' I thought I quickly ran to my room and grabbed all my stuff I grabbed my skinny jeans and some shirts and threw them in a suitcase I grabbed my 4 knifes and put them in as well... I grabbed my phone and it's charger and put them in too. I looked around my room for anything else I needed. That's when my eyes landed on my bow and arrows I smiled. I'm a champion bow shooter I have perfect aim, it didn't matter the distance I can shoot a target no matter how far away they are.
I grabbed it and threw them over my shoulder. I grabbed whatever else I needed then ran out of the house and towards the woods after calling 911.
I kept running in the woods till I came across an old cabin 'well it will have to do for now' I thought as I slowly made my way towards the door. When I reached the door I put my hand on the knob and slowly opened it. as it opened it creaked a bit. I got the door open and walked inside.
It was a nice cabin it still had some dusty old furniture. it had a couch, a coffee table and an old tv. I put my suitcase down and walked around I saw that it has an outdated kitchen and 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
I grabbed my suitcase and unpacked it, I put my bow and arrows on the bed then it hit me. So strong I could barely control it... I needed to kill. I grabbed my outfit that I always wore to mask who I was, which consists of a belt that holds a few knifes, black leather pants that hugged my legs, a black shirt with a black leather jacket.
I grabbed my knifes and put them in the belt then I grabbed my bow and arrows and strapped them across my back around my shoulders. I grabbed my leather boots and put them on, I grabbed my mask which was all black with 2 holes in them for my eyes and that was all it had. Then I ran out of the cabin, I left marks on trees to find my way back then I headed for the nearest neighborhood.