Chapter 8: Training

Kittens (POV)
I woke up the next morning to someone banging on my door.
"KITTEN OPEN THE DOOR NOW" the voice said, I just rolled over onto my back and tried falling back asleep. Next thing I know I hear my door fly across the room and through my window breaking the glass.
"Oh for fucks sakes masky I'm fine why did you do that?" I asked looking at masky who had kicked my door down making it fly through the window. I now had glass all over my floor and in my arm.
"S..sorry I didn't know if you were ok, your door was locked and you wouldn't answer" he said scared.
"Oh... I didn't realize I had my door locked... oww" I said looking down at my arm seeing blood dripping down my arm, I had a huge piece of glass embedded in my skin making a really huge gash.
"Oh god.. let's get you to slendy" masky said picking me up swiftly and brining me to slendys room. When we got there masky banged on his door.
"Slendy open up please" The door swung open.
"What is it my child?" slendy asked.
Masky held up my arm making me yelp in pain to show slendy.
"Oh my come in child" slendy said moving aside letting us inside his room. Masky carried me over to a bed and set me down on it under the small light that was inside the room.
"Ok well it seems pretty deep so I might need to do some surgery on your leg" he said.
"Wait m...my leg?" I asked. what happened to my leg?. I didn't see anything on it.
"Yes child why do you think masky was carrying you?" slendy asked.
"Oh" was all I could say.
"And as for your arm it may need a little surgery too" he said.
Then he injected me with anesthesia and everything went black.
Maskys (POV)
'is it wrong to have a crush on someone else's girlfriend?' I asked myself. I thought of kitten and how her hair slightly bounced when she walked and how her voice was as sweet as honey. God I had a major crush on her. 'what do I do?' I asked myself again.
"Masky you ok?" Ben asked, snapping me from my thoughts.
"Oh yeah I'm fine" I said slowly.
"Really? you don't seem it" he said.
I just stared at him and went back to playing the video game with him.
"Hah beat ya 12 times in a row pay up loser" Ben said in a mocking tone, I just rolled my eyes and gave him some candy, we were playing Call of Duty together and we made a bet whoever wins gets some candy and so far it's 1 to 12, he beat me 12 times, I've only won once but I didn't care I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't concentrate. I got up and went to the kitchen and took my cheesecake out of the fridge, this one had some cherries on it making it taste even better. I began eating it when hoodie walked up.
"Hey hoodie what's up?" I asked him. Hoodie and I are proxies and we are sent out to do missions for slendy every month, sometimes every week, some missions make it so we're gone for months, weeks or days but we always come back no matter what.
"Slendy wants us to go on another mission, jeff has been missing and he thinks Jane has him" he said in his awesome techno voice.
"When do we leave?" I asked him.
"Now" he said.
"Oh alright" I said wrapping up my cheesecake and putting it back in the fridge. Then we started heading to janes warehouse.
We had been walking for about 20 minutes now when we finally made it to the warehouse, the lights were on so that means Jane was here and most likely she had jeff.
We walked inside and went down to the basement and sure enough there was jeff tied to a chair. He had cuts and bruises all over him, we walked up to him and untied him, he was blacked out. I lifted him up and put him on my shoulders when suddenly I felt a sharp pain go through my side, I looked down to see a knife in my side, I groaned in pain. I dropped jeff with a loud thud and I turned just in time to be punched in the face by jane.
"Why are you such a bitch?" I asked her, she went to go hit me again but I grabbed her arm twisting it till I heard a sickening crack and her yelp in pain, I smiled in satisfaction. I reached down to my side and gripped the handle of the knife slowly starting to pull it out, when I got interrupted by Jane once again, she punched me in the face again, I growled and ran at her and with every step I took pain shot through my side. I ran to her and started beating the living shit out of her, I punched her in the face and then in the stomach.
"Hoodie help" I yelled, next thing I know hoodie is on janes back punching her in the face repeatedly, I quickly reached down and pulled the knife out of my side, I then stabbed jane in the heart. she fell to the ground and whimpered.
"Sweet dreams bitch" I growled in her face then twisted the knife until all the life drained from her. she's not dead though, we were immortal so she will be coming back any minute now.
"Let's grab jeff and leave before she comes back" I said walking over to jeff and then picking him up and carrying him out of the warehouse and towards the woods back to the slender mansion. once we were back we walked jeff to his room and threw him on his bed.
"We did good hoodie" I said.
"Yes indeed we did" hoodie said back.
"Well I'm going to bed" I said, then I walked out and to my room. I took my mask off and flopped on my bed, as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a dreamless sleep.